𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Uhhh sooo, when I put a °•--•° thing it means that a smut scene is gonna start, and when it ends.. have fun- its not good and/or that detailed, its more of angsty smut.
//Tw rape
**Wilbur doesn't like nsfw about him, just wanted to say that now**

————

♤¤𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧¤♤:

My hands gripped the two black folders I have, all filled with mountains of evidence

My hands gripped the two black folders I have, all filled with mountains of evidence. Of what? Well you could probably guess, all the shit that Sally has done to me over the past years.

I had to force myself to not bite off my nails, I'm so fucking nervous. I'm more that nervous, my head started to pound as the bright lights of this attorney's office shined down on me.

There is this receptionist at the front, they had bright pink hair and prominent eyeliner. They seemed nice.

Sighing softly I looked back down, I don't want to make the.. I squint my eyes a bit. Niki, their name is Niki. I don't want to make them uncomfortable with my starting. Hell I know what it feels like.

"Mr. Soot, Mr. Quackity is ready to meet with you." The pink haired receptionist called out, the two other people that sat in the room didn't look up or even care to notice. I smiled and gave them a small 'thank you' before walking into a door.

Niki lead me to a brown door, on the side it had a plaque that read 'attorney Quackity'.

What a dumb fucking name.

The last I saw of the short receptionist was them nodding and walking away. Leaving me infont of a door that was way to short for me, having to kneel a bit so I could walk in. Sighing I knock on the door, not long pass (like 30 seconds, but it feels like a lot). I hear a 'come in.

Walking in I see a man, while he sat he was around the top of my thighs. Presumably while standing up he'd be around my collarbone.

What is it with people being so short?

"Uh can I sit?"

"Of course!" His voice is high, like he just got into doing this type of stuff. Sitting down uncomfortably in a black chair, he has a pretty decently sizes office.

He has a LAFD beanie on, does he take that into court?

"So Mr. Soot, I've only been able to broadly skim over your reasoning why you're here. Care to explain?"

I tense up, I've never really talked about what happened. Only a few words, at most 3 sentences. I don't feel like talking about it especially to a complete stranger. A long silence roams around the room, he shakes his head.

"Look man, I can't help you if you won't talk. This is our first meeting, meaning that you have to tell me whats going on in order for me to either accept or decline your case." He sighs putting his hands on this desk. "I get it's hard, all I know is that you have a past abuser. I can't promise you that I can accept this case and take you to court. But I'm one hell of a fighter if I do."