𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

°•◇3𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:◇•°

After closing his book, Techno sighed

After closing his book, Techno sighed. Feeling a bit of accomplishment for today. Fundy and Wilbur had recently just raced out the door, it made him smile slightly even if it was just a small one.

At this point, the pink-haired man was halfway to his local ice cream shop.

His shoes clicked against the grey pavement. Pink sweater rolled up to his elbows, eyeliner is drawn almost a bit too flawlessly.

It was around 4 or 5 pm for him, the world felt like it spun slow for him. The sun still up but it was slowly going down over time, today felt almost too peaceful for him. Techno had his hands in his pockets as he had one determination in mind.

Soft pink hair flowed loosely behind him. His face seemed cold as if he could knock you out in a heartbeat.

In reality, he's the biggest softie you could ever meet. But he won't admit that. Snuggling up to you when he needs warmth is one of his favorite activities, it really would surprise you. For his family, it's just an everyday thing. Don't tell him I told you that though.

The grass seemed slightly greener on this day, odd since fall was fastly approaching.

An ice cream stand could be seen in the distance, a large field with a park in the background. "This should be good.." Techno breathed, starting to pick up the pace. He took his hand to grabbed his hair, pushing it onto his shoulders so it wouldn't bother his back any longer.

'Maybe I should cut my hair, it's getting way too long'

'Ha! Now you're just realizing? Dude, it's literally past your ass'

'Yeah come on man it takes forever to wash'

'Agreed'

'E'

'Thanks for the input guys'

Techno rolled his eyes while he listened to his voices ramble about his hair, sighing he'd probably have to re-dye. His hot pink roots were now very visible. The man cracked his fingers in nervousness, preparing himself to talk with the cashier upfront.

"What will it be today?" A muscular person beamed with happiness, they seemed like they should be at a gym, not an ice cream stand.

"Uhh.. shit sorry just some strawberry ice cream" he managed out.

"Alright! Normal cone or waffle cone?"

"Waffle" Techno responded with very little enthusiasm, not matching the tone of the other.

"Plain?"

"Yeah"

The interaction was very awkward on Technos part, the yeah seemed forced out and breathy. He hadn't gone outside in a while much less interacted with anyone.