𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

☆•°𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧°•☆:

I was just playing video games with Eret, that was all I was doing

I was just playing video games with Eret, that was all I was doing. But the moment had to be ruined.

He was teaching me how to play GTA. That was all, nothing more nothing less. But the universe wasn't in my favor today. But when isn't it?

The only thing I know if I'm being honest, is that mom and dad had a big fight.. It didn't really interest me about what. I'm used to this kind of thing, they always fight. Dad never really yells though, I don't know why. Mom usually is the one to yell, dad went out his was to get my room soundproofed. He said something about.. wanting me to have privacy? I don't know what that's about either.

I never told him to get my room soundproofed, I didn't even care to being with. Maybe its the fact that he doesn't want me to hear the fights, but I'm not a small incapable child. I'm not stupid. It wasn't for privacy, not for me to talk with friends, not for me to yell and have no one hear it.

It annoyed me.

That my dad wanted to protect me so much, I could tell by the look of his eyes that he never liked it when mom was around me. He always got so tense everytime she touched me, she can literally put a hand on my shoulder and he'd get scared. It's annoying, I just want to be with my mom.

Though, she never really seemed to care about me. She'd never really acknowledged my existence, never gave me a good morning or good night. Never checked on my homework.. this is frustrating.

Eret told me to focuse on running from the swarm of cops behind me as he went to go open the door.

Not really paying attention, all I heard was a 'hello' and a small conversation. I didn't pay much attention to the voices or Erets heels clanking on the shiny wooden floor as he turned to look at me with a side eye.

"How ya doing Wilbur?"

————

Dad and I were watching some random cartoons on the television. We had sat in silence for about 30 minutes, we had nothing really to talk about.

I saw dad's shoulders tense up, he looked to the window quickly. "Fundy go to your room please" he barley spoke out, his voice was projecting away from he as he kept his eyes locked on the door.

"But why–"

"Fundy, I don't need to argue with you right now. Do what I said, go to your room, and I'll tell you when you can come out." He stated sternly, he gaze shifted to me a bit. Not wanting to make him mad any more I listen. Now that I think about it.. dad was never really made at me. I just felt like it.

I turned back around seeing dads face become more frightened than stern. Shacking it off I step inside my room and quietly close the door.