Chapter 4

Amity and I walked into our class as she shuffled to the back, sitting next to a pink haired witch. I over heard her talking and I'm almost sure she was one of the people Willow was talking to.

I spotted Willow in the desk just infront of Amity's, waving me over.

I walked over, placing my books down and sitting next to her.

"Luz! I'm so glad you were able to get into school!" Willow smiled, taking her attention off the paper infront of her.

"Me too! This place is so cool! Nobody liked me back home... So maybe this school is my second chance!"

It's true nobody liked me at home. Everybody thought I was weird. Willow didn't need to know that people disliked me because I was weird though. She already knew I was weird and she liked that I was that way.

Most people hated weird. And that's why us weirdos stick together.

"You already ruined your second chance human."

I turned to see Boscha laughing at her remarks.

Sure, I may have pretended to be an abomination and almost got killed by Amity, but that's not so bad! Right?

"Just leave them alone Boscha." Amity sighed while putting her head in her hands.

Why would she be sticking up for us?

I guess she did say she had a headache. Loud voices we probably not helping.

"Ugh, whatever." Boscha groaned while turning back to the front.

I have a feeling that she and I aren't going to get along that well.

Time skip

The bell rang as Willow and I rushed out of the class.

I was practically bouncing up and down.

I loved walking through the hall's.

You could practically tell everybody's charicter just by how they walked and did their hair.

The halls were gray and white. The only color's being the banners on the wall's, and the slight color in the locker's.

But when the bell rang, the hall's would be filled with the many color's of the track uniforms.

And since I did every track, it was knly fair to let everybody choose the track's they wanted. Causing almost everybody in the hall's to have two to three color's worn on their arm's and legs.

Willow and I made our way towards the cafe.

We were meeting Gus there due to the fact that he wasn't in that class.

I wasn't in many classes with him. The only one that came to mind was illusions 101.

And I'm really scared to start that class.

When Gus and Willow tryed to teach me an illusion gliph, I kinda made a illusion of some sort of whacked up Gus. With long hair and hollowed eye's, whiched caused him to start crying. Weither it was from laugher or fear, it beat me.

It's not like I tryed to make it look like that! I was really trying to make it look like him! But it ended up looking like he was a melted pool of mush.

Yeah, the second try didn't go over well either. The one I made of Willow may have... You know what nevermind. Dosen't matter.

We arrived at the cafeteria, as I quickly spotted Gus from across the room, waving us over.

Walking over the two of us sat down. With Willow being beside Gus, and me being across from the both of them.

"Hey guy's! I was just reading about how human's have these magical boxes, where when you put them on your face you go to a different dimension!" Gus held up the magazine, that was in his hand, up so the two of us could see.