Chapter 9

Luz POV:

The sun came crashing through the windows, lighting up the room around me.

The suns light stretched across my face, landing directly in my eyes.

Of course it would.

Why not wake me up in the most annoying way possible.

Okay, it's not the worst way to wake up, but it's still annoying.

I'm too tired not to be grumpy.

I squinted my eyes open to be met by an unfamiliar room.

It took a few minutes of thinking, with how mush my brain was, until the memory's flooded back to me like a title wave.

I was still in Amity's house.

I lifted my head off her shoulder so I could sit upright.

I rubbed my eyes to rid the tiredness from me while looking around the room.

Morning light filled the room while an orange glow.

There were fake vines on Emira's walls, making the morning a lot more calming when the rays of sun hit them.

Speaking of, the girl herself was sprawled across the bed with her braid halfway undone.

Her hair wasn't all the way down, but it was far enough undone to show she had a ponytail.

That braid did not do her justice. Her hair was waaaayyyyyy longer then I expected.

Besides from her, Edric was fully on the floor.

He wasn't near the bed and he had no blankets.

He was just in the middle of the room. Not even kidding, he was smack dab in the middle of the floor, face down.

His arms were flat by his side and his legs were strait out. Overall he just looked like a pencil.

A massive green pencil.

Amity was still situated right next to me.

Unlike Emira, her hair was fully down. It looked beautiful.

It made me question why she didn't have her hair down more often.

Then again, when I was younger I got my hair cut because it got in my face too much.

She probably didn't want to cut her hair, so a half up half down style would be the next best thing.

It was a little weird t see her with her hair down.

I was only used to her having her hair up.

With her hair down her undercut was no longer visible.

Her brown roots were no longer at the front of her head, instead they were sprawled across her head, few of the brown strands actually making it halfway down her hair.

It made me wonder if she would dye it again.

She probably would, but in the off chance she wouldn't, it would be nice to see her natural hair colour.

I wonder if she has any photos of when she had brown hair.

I would really want to see that.

Amity shifted on floor a bit, groaning as she squinted her eyes.

Before looking around the room, she looked strait over at me, realizing I was awake.

"Morning!" I smiled. My voice was raspy from not using it in awhile.