Chapter 14

It's Saturday in this story right?

Luz's POV:

"Edaaaaaaaaaaaa! Everything is cleaned up!" I yelled through the door where Eda sat in the living room.

"OOOOOOOO! You're cleaning Luz? That's perfecccctttt! I know I need to be cleaned HOOT HOOT!" Gotta voice rang into true clearing, slightly making jump at the sudden volume.

I looked at Hooty as he stretched out to come see me, cringing at the sight of how muddy he was.

"Ah dang! Sorry Hooty! Looks like I have things I need to attend to!" I spoke as I patted him twice on the head. As I did gunk got on my hand as I let out an 'ehuh-' noise, slightly wiping it on my clothes before backing away into the house.

There's no harm in it, besides! I'm pretty sure it's Eda's turn to clean Hooty.

Last time I cleaned him it took hours... He never ends... And he kept talking about the hard to reach places on him.

I slightly shuddered at the thought.

Never again-

"Good job kid! Now, no more going off and braking windows." Eda walked up to me, ruffling my hair.

"You got it boss mom!" I shot some finger guns.

Running up the stairs to my room.

Part two of my plan! Make sure that Jebro, Viney, and Barkus know that I'm able to be risky!

But how...

I gotta prove I'm risky, but not insane. So I can't do anything like brush my teeth then drink orange juice, or drink milk strait from the carton.

I may be lactose intolerant, but when has that stopped anybody!

I knew somebody who was lactose intolerant, then at a party they drank two cups of milk, three bowls of ice cream and a bunch of whipped cream!

Being lactose intolerant will never stop meeee! Unless I haft to drink it strait from the carton... That's just evil-

I'm dangerous, I can be risky! I'm a bad girl!

I'll consider this a bet!

Eda always keeps track of bets. It's kinda her thing. But as she always says to me before we start a bet "But you've never won" I like those odds!

So what if I've never won! It just means I'll probably win next time!

See! My odds are flawless!

Except for the fact I have no clue what I'm doing...

Maybe I need some help with this.

Willow and Gus! Or maybe even Ed and Em! They seem pretty good at being risky!

I quickly grabbed a few snails Eda gave me off my desk, shoving them into the pocket.

Let's do this thing!

Did you catch the Easter Egg?

If you did private message me!

Have a good day and get ready to continue reading!