Chapter 16

Luz's POV:

"So Luz! What the big plannnnn!"

"Yeah Luz! Who are we pranking!"

"What materials do we need? Doro snakes? Humming bass? Keiro tundras?! Oh it's keiro tundras isn't it, oh that's sick! I love it!"

"She's obviously going to use glitter dumbass! Glitter and stick traps!"

Edric and Emira went back and fourth on plans and ideas, but I already had my plan.

A perfect, fiendishly clever, plan!

"Guy's! I already have a plan! And it's a good one! We need to go talk to Gus and see if he has some stuff I need!"

The two looked at each other with exited smiles.

"We're on it!" The two spoke at once, running off once again, carrying me with them.

Do they even know where Gus lives-

Where are they trying to go?

I mean... They're heading in the right directions.

Time skip

"Gusss!" Edric knocked on the door repeatedly, his hand still making the knocking motion when the door swung open.

"Gus! There you are!" I cheered.

"Luz! Whaaatttt, are you doing here with Edric and Emira-"

"Do you have a bucket?" I cut him off mid sentence.

"A bucket?" He repeated back to me like a parrot.

"Yeah, we're with him. A what?" Emira chimed in.

Gus looked at me blankly for a moment before quickly perking up.

"Of course I have a bucket! Of course it's not a human bucket, but I got a bucket! Be right back!" He chanted before scampering off into the hallway, tripping over the carpet on the wood floors slightly.

Ed and Em stood and stared at me awkwardly as I waited.

"I thought we were pranking people-"

"Yeah, I thought we were pranking people."

The two stood in confusion, looking at me for answers.

"Oh we are. Do either one of you know, where I can get paint? About enough paint to fill... Sayyyy, maybe a bucket?" I looked up at the two, seeing their smiles grow.

"It will be nooo problem at all." Ed snickered.

"I'm back!" Gus came around the corner, stumbling over the small crease in the carpet he made before holding the bucket up in front us.

"You can borrow it! Just as long as you return it! And if you can't return it back to me, I expect to have another bucket given to me. Even if it's not the same bucket as before!" He smiled proudly, sticking the bucket in my hands.

"Thanks Gus! You're a life saver!"

I started running down the sidewalk, Ed and Em running after me.

Another time skip. They at the school, and they got all the stuff. I know that I'm lazy-

The three of us stood by the window of the school. A window that had been cracked open and left open.

"Lady's first!" Edric dramatically gestured to the window, looking nervous to step through.

Em and I exchanged a glance before she walked over and pushed Ed through the window, a loud yelp coming from him.