CHAPTER 34

Dedicated to sweetymua
(Thnx for your votes and comments)
Finally 1k views completed. And thnx for each and every precious reads and votes and comments my precious readers!! This is for you guys too!!!

*******
Difficult is the excuse that history never excepts.....

**********

HER POV....

A WEEK TO GO TILL THE WAR....

I am sitting inside library with my head in my hands. And looking in front at the same chocolate eyes of my creator. No not God! My baba! We both are glaring at each other. You will be thinking that we fought again! Well you are not wrong. But apparently this is different. He is going on and on and on about having a strategy.

You would think that he is right! Yes he is!!! But the thing is I don't even know from where to start! Not even anirudh does ! That's why our defeat ratios are higher than winning !
"Earth to baby rose!" Baba said. "Yeah sure old man!" I replied sarcastically. Baba growled and I growled back. "If this is how you are gonna lead millions of warriors from four kingdom then we all are gonna die!" He roared. Yeah that hit a nerve.

"Well then great Maan pratap do you have a strategy?" I retorted. He snarled and knocked the nearby vase. "If you really don't have any plan then forget that I am risking life of my people on you. I am not called best king for nothing. Though our soldiers train day and night there is not a single war they have fought in nearly century because of peace treaty among four kings. They are not experienced of real war even if they fight together! That wizard shit is after you and anirudh. And after he takes his revenge he will dissappear.

He is alive for centuries and never had harm people of Ethiopia. He could have destroyed Ethiopia but he didn't. I know he is evil. But if it turns to choose from my subjects and my children I will choose my subjects in a heartbeat.
If we are gonna go fight biggest war in the history like fools then yes as a father I am all for adventure and am going to fight with you,for you till my last breath little one but as a king I will not allow a single soldier to fight with you Queen Siya. And that's my last decision. Either way choice is yours. You better start thinking like a Singhania!"He said and left.

I screamed in frustration. He is right. And still again he proved that he is the best king and father anyone could ask for. I packed my little bag, took my phone and left the palace
To go for a walk. I can only think when my mind is clear this days. Arcinia's market is a very busy place to be at in evenings. I was wearing my hoodie and black jeans with doc Martin black boots. Thank God they don't know how I look like. So I easily blended in. I just walked and walked until I came across a tall church like building.