CHAPTER 13

******

Forgivness is the best way to make yourself free from huge burdens... But it is not necessary to always forget....

*****

Dedicated to hazellevesque189
Thnx for the lovely talk and support..

Maan's POV...

I saw as she got to know about liza's plan. I saw the rage and hatred towards her intensify.. I watch as how she planned and executed her strategy... I saw how she enjoyed liza's confessions literally eating packet of lays chips and I chuckled.

I watch her relieve herself and fight!! I watch as she observed me and Anirudh making choice. Her little signs. I heard her thoughts about me making me proud. 'Old man.' huh? I watched as she hugged me for extra second and relished my warmth. I watched as she winked and took off...

I watched as she used her energy to save all... As she took a nap on throne and revind her painful memory lane. I watched as she woke up and saw me distressed. Her concern her fear of revealing truth. Her inner turmoil when I broke down in her lap. Her thinking of herself as coward! Her happiness when I smiled at her...

I was amazed at how she was so giddy and happy with just small smile of mine that I never realized. 'My baba!' she would say. Feeling her love was like another level of heaven I experienced! I saw how she gave liza's punishment to me after experiencing this much pain and suffering from Liza just to see my content smile! And I selfish bastard was not even capable of calling myself father! My little baby was really an angle!

I saw her making food for us and smiling just because me and Anirudh were eating! She was content. I heard their conversation of last night both on dining table and in tartrus and found out they were soulmates! And my baby was keen on giving that jerk a chance! He is a monster! But her mate?! I am not gonna snatch her happiness and just will let them be!But if he hurt my baby again or she asked me to protect her or help ber I am gonna destroy that bastard...king or not!

I watch her happy with him after many years... I saw how she got alerted at hospital and looked at the auras and protect me. And for my happiness she protected Liza! I saw myself saying dreadfull words like pathetic whore..bitch.... Lowlife... Etc to her....

And this time I saw real hurt in her eyes! I felt her emotions and pain like her heart literally breaking into pieces. I heard her thoughts how she loves him and how she wants me to just take her in my arms and just protect her and keep her safe and hidden from the world... How she wants to hug me one last time. How she wants me to be by her side and stay with her...!!

And I the jerk I was, I was tending to Liza. And there I felt her little wave of jealousy seeing me tending to Liza who was alright while ignoring her... And her memories of Liza and Anirudh being sweet with each other and Anirudh beating her just to please Liza...

How a wrenched sob pass by her lips and a lone tear escape her eyes and she closed her eyes to darkness.......

I pulled my hand away from her head and toppled over the bed broken! That much pain she had bottled up in her body, mind and soul was unbearable

I pulled my hand away from her head and toppled over the bed broken! That much pain she had bottled up in her body, mind and soul was unbearable. Her heart her soul was broken. And I was determined to bring her back! And so was anirudh!

Dry sobs racked my body... I crawl towards my baby and pull her frail figure in my arms tightly and started to cry hysterically. I didn't care who saw... Or who heard! "I am sorry little baby... I am so very sorry...!" I chanted it like a mantra. And then a miracle happened! Her fingers moved and she opened her eyes without lenses! Deep brown beautiful eyes like me were starring right through me! "Sir...?" she wishpered broken. I sobbed. Oh how I want her to call me baba! "No... Cry... No... Sir... I.. Baby... Too... Cry...!" she wishpered brokenly.

And I stopped abruptly! "No baby... Don't... Cry... So-sorry.... Baby... Baba... Is so sorry... Love... Get...well soon... Little baby... Baba... Is here... With.. You!" I said. Her brows furrowed in confusion. "Baba?" she asked. "Yes little baby! You are my daughter! I am your baba! I am gonna protect you baby! See nothing happened to you. You have beautiful birth mark baby!" I explained. She seems to understand how I got to know about that so she just pouted. "Baby... No want.. Bad baba like you! Baby always help you and you always hurt baby!" she said. My heart broke into pieces. "Please give baba a chance! You did it for Anirudh! Please... Give baba a chance baby!" I said and broke down again like weak bitch.

"No.. No... Don't cry... Baby give chance to you too... Don't cry like Master!" she said. And I couldn't help but chuckle. I peppered her face with butterfly kisses and she began to squeal and giggle. The happy sound made me satisfied and happy. I playfully elongated my fangs and did motion to bite. And I thought she would be scared and flinch. But my baby again amused me while unsheating her little sharp fangs and returning my bitting gesture playfully back. And then giggling like she found it so funny!

As I kissed her forehead and wrapped her in my arms I asked her to sleep. She hummed sleepily and drifted to sleep nipping my neck playfully without hurting me like little pups do making me sigh in satisfaction. She is adorable little thing!

(Imagine Maan and siya like this just siya bigger and without bottle!)

I whole heartedly just swoon at my strong, brave, kind and adorable pretty little baby and drifted to sleep with her in my arms.....