CHAPTER 23

******

You might never know a man's vulnerable place until you see him with his daughter,
Because with her he seem capable of more human emotions that he will ever share with anyone else.....

**********

Memories are carved in the soul... With time it can get hazy but never fade from heart...

*******
Maan's POV...

"I love you too baba." I heard her wishper softly after I finished singing and her soft snores followed. That said she was already asleep. This past few days were like blur. I can't get enough of seeing her. I every day try to reassure myself that my little Baby is alive, in one piece and in front of me.

She has bottled up so much pain, secrets and fears in her little heart. She forgave but it seems my little one can't forget. Each and every little detail is engraved in her memories. And again that asshole Anirudh is cherry on top. The universal crush typical bad boy of the decade and my baby's so called mate! Though she doesn't knows I know that.

But today my tears are not gonna stop. My baby thought that I am gonna beat her because she asked about her mother!! Seems like I did it when I was drunk. That patch of six years after taara's death was rough for me. Except Ashley and aarush I was done being nice with anyone. And seems like my baby got worst of it. I broke her trust and love.

Ashley always says that I am her favorite superhero... Her best and one and only dad ever... But... But.. My little baby... She is still so tiny and chotu in my lap. BABA. This word BABA I thought it was old fashioned and low class word for father but when she was raised with maids what can I expect. I never taught her to speak, walk or write when she was baby. Hell I don't know her first word... How many times she fell while learning to walk... How she wrote when she was small... Other than that letter... That letter...

Dear baba, I am sorry what they say daddy

Dear baba,
I am sorry what they say daddy... Or better you want me to say SIR.

I know I am a disappointment. You think that I 'ate' momma. But sir.. I so small... I do no eat big people. Today I was gonna surprise you. But you surprised me! You want me dead! I go to momma! I sorry I can't be perfect daughter like ashy. I now go to momma and ask for new baba. My baba that I will not share. I will go school with him so no one say me orphan! I ask him to get me food.
Candy, cakes, chocate... Everything! You only give it to bhai and ashy.

Me has no food! See I got A+ in all subjects. I leave my trophy for you. I better than bhai and ashy! That's the proof. My new daddy only need me, no trophy or proof that I am best!!

So good bye!!

Mommy's little baby,
Useless/trash

Mommy's little baby,Useless/trash