CHAPTER 20

******

When you are born to rule.. You rule that is with iron fist you do.... Slay the traitors and crush the enemies... Protect and Cherish your subjects that's what is yours....

*****

HER POV

HER POV...

Murmurs and wishpers were heard. "That's not possible!" kaamini screeched. "My queen! Always there to protect me!" baba murmered. Small smirk was playing on his lips. I was irritated with the noise. I looked at baba and tilted my head. He sighed and nodded.

I gathered all my power and aura within me and unleashed small percent of it. Power, comma d and leathlness sipping from my voice I bellowed...

"SILENCE!"

And it was like everything was frozen in the moment. My aura strengthen and locked around each and every person present except kings. Weaklings and old hags started to get suffocating. "KNEEL" I commanded more calmly than before. Synchronized thuds of people falling on their knees with bowed heads were heard. Without their permission it was like their minds were protesting but their bodies were bound to my command.

Their beasts recognized my authority. THEIR QUEEN. Kings stood up from their places and looking everywhere astonished! They did not believe what they were seeing. As it was the effect that was only heard in books and myths rhat were said to be done by alzar and Silvia. A TRUE KING AND QUEEN! I started to cat walk towards the stairs like a true queen. My high heel boots making thumping noise of authority not annoying tik-tok along every step I took.

 My high heel boots making thumping noise of authority not annoying tik-tok along every step I took

As I reached to my father who was already standing. I placed my hand on his shoulder and made him seat on the throne. "Don't worry daddy. I am here." I wishpered and stand in front of second throne. Beautiful was understatement for it.

As I gracefully sat on it putting my one leg on another and placing my hands on armrests I ordered "Look at me." the sizzling power of untouched throne for decades was flowing through every nerve and cell of my body filling me with unknown excitement. My father was looking at me with wide eyes feeled with awe and excitement. Adoration and love? Not so sure. All eyes when turned to me after my command gasped.

They can't speak because of my restrains. The real daughter... Princess of Arcinia has claimed her throne. With velvet deep and smooth voice I commanded "I SIYA ROSE MAANVEERPRATAP SINGH SINGHANIA... DAUGHTER OF RANA MAAN AND MAHARANI TAARA CLAIM MY RESPONSIBILITIES, POWER AND THRONE TILL DEATH TAKE ME APART!" As soon as I completed the sentence the air surrounding me sizzle of energy!

All felt a bond with their princess. I began to fill the link with my subjects that should be there since I was born. More stronger and intense." Now Comming to the problem at hand. Who. Are. You. People. To. Decide. What. My. Dad. Should. Do. Or. Not! WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT I COULD HAVE AND WHAT NOT?" My voice rang around the throne room and echoed making it lethal.

The aura of danger surrounding me was like fire burning each and every person under my hold emotionally." You pathetic piece of scums dare to tell my father what to give his daughter? MY FATHER? You dare to question YOUR KING?" I bellowed. "For the horridious crime you did YOU ALL ARE FIRED! Enjoy your last day as ministers you scums!" I bellowed. And dare anyone say anything! They were sweating and trembling like dry leaves in Strom.

"Tommorow YOUNG and more TRUSTED BY KING ministers will take charge. And you Kamini... Oops! Kaamini!" I said. And as I look towards her she was about to get pass. All her minions were having mini heart attack! "You. Dare. To. Disrespect. MY MOTHER AND FATHER!YOU ARE NOTHING! JUST BLOODY WIFE OF THE KING! YOU DARE TO SAY MY MOTHER'S NAME!! YOU DARE TO COMPARE YOUR PATHETIC SELF WITH HER? QUEEN TAARA MAANPRATAP SINGH! IT'S KING AND QUEEN FOR YOU! YOU ARE NOT EVEN QUALIFIED TO TAKE HER NAME! I AM THE PRINCESS! DAUGHTER OF QUEEN TAARA! I DON'T NEED ANY BLOODY PERMISSION TO SIT BESIDE MY FATHER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? AM. I. CLEAR!!!?? " I bellowed. Rage seeping from every pore of my body..

I thought she would apologize. But that bloody scum fainted!!!! Say what now?? SHE BLOODY FAINTED!!! I sighed and said in calmed voice" Well I guess it was too much for her! Look at your pathetic so called 'queen bitch' scums. She can't even stand little authority! So boring! "I faked whined. And everyone blanched.

" Now everyone we will play a game! Simon says! No.. No... No... Siya says!"I said and clapped with fake enthusiasm. Looking at evil glint in my eyes all shuddered." Little baby... "baba said. But I giggled evilly." But I never played with courtiers baba. Like ever! You let ashy and bhai play! No fair! I. WILL. PLAY. "I said ans nodded determined to myself. My father's breath got stucked.

" Siya says she is the best! "I said. And everyone nodded and answered" Yes your highness! "like puppets as their body was under my control. I giggled and clapped. I looked like little baby playing. Evil one at that." Again! Siya says you are evil, corrupt, old bat's who follow Kamini! "and every Kamini minion nodded and replied" Yes your highness! "and I practically bounced on my seat." SIYA says to apologize to her daddy about every bad things you did. "I said. And all said in unison" We apologize for disrespecting and doing every bad thing to you my king! "they said and I laughed." It's so much fun! "I said and giggled. My giggling voice filled every corner of palace like it should when I was baby!

My dad was amused seeing this. He chuckled patting my head and I was on cloud nine." Daddy... Wanna try? "I asked." Uhh uu... All yours darling.... All yours to play! "he said. I played like that for some time and I froze certain people. And when I got bored I ordered" Okay! Enough for today! Clean Kamini mess and please spread the word in people that I am back! Assembly dissmised for today. You all can get lost. "I said and flicked my wrist with attitude.

After getting freed more than half people passed out and others were still panting on their knees." You rocked it girl!! Otherwise they were going to leave you out of the matters. You know what I mean. "Ashley said.

And we laughed together.

" Well I am the boss bitch, who you gonna leave me for? "

" True bitch! "and we both laughed off...