CHAPTER 31

*******
I am the queen and the gangsta at the same time....
Depends on who you are....
The king or a criminal....

*****

HER POV.....

"LA REINA BY PABLO NARUDA" I said when he completed his poem. He laughed heartily. "Only you my love. My queen." he said. "Oh your laugh is beautiful babe. You should laugh often." Liza commented. "And if you want all your pretty manicure fingernails intact Liza, then I suggest when he make any kind of 'soundsss..' especially FOR ME you should became deaf while being already dumb ass bitch that you are. Capsice(understood)?" I asked extra sweetly. By all means giving double meaning or adult meaning to 'sounds'. "And also Liza... If I share something or someone for brief period of time that doesn't mean I like to share. Yeah?" I completed.

She gulped and nodded vigorously "Si. Capsice." (Yes. Understood) she replied terrified. Ashley chuckled. "Claiming are we pretty baby? Are you jealous little rose?" he asked smirking. I smirked back. "Try the word annoyed or even better irritating?" I said. He chuckled. Then I said "Fifteen minutes. Take fifteen minutes and come back looking presentable." I ordered all people looking sick.

After fifteen minutes I came back in my white shirt and cream skirt.

I noticed many females eyeing the screen like piece of meat

I noticed many females eyeing the screen like piece of meat. I ignore them. As I sat on my throne I felt eyes on me like checking me out. And here he goes again. "Eyes up here Anirudha." I sassed. And he smirked.
"You look mighty fine Mia Regina." he complemented. "You too cleaned up well love." I smirked back. He laughed.

"Now back to the work." he ordered and switched back to the cold hearted bastard ultra pro max! We started discussing about the plan. "Now you will be reading about the wizard love." he said. "You knew it. Don't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He sighed "I knew each and every damn thing. And trust me it's not good! I am trying to make our side as strong as possible that we can't loose too damn bloody bad!" he said frustrated slaming his hand on his table. People gasped. Kings stood up from their thrones. But he continued" You know what the dreams or the visions of couple you get are very important love. I know who the damn so called wizard is! It's just Matter of time that when you will recall all the evnents and I will enjoy seeing you tear him apart bloody limb. By. Limb. And I will make his death worst. I will wrench his dark soul till he begged for laviation for what he did to us and our baby! "he said in his deathly voice scaring the shit out of all. He passed his hands on his hair in frustration.