CHAPTER 9

*****

He will set whole world on fire but not a flame 🔥 touch her...

****

HER POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HER POV.....

I was sleeping on my hay and grass bed as comfortable as one can be curled up in a ball when I felt something touch my face. I yelp and jumped back in the corner. My fearful eyes met with concerned Steele green eyes. "Mast--ter..." I stuttered fearfully. He asked "Why are you sleeping here baby? Now your punishment is lifted. You can't sleep here in tartrus." he said.

"Bb--UT.. Tartrus baby's home. Baby live here for twenty years! Baby won't leave home!" I whined. "Baby tartrus is not home. Home is where family is baby. And that is above in castle. (tartrus is underground)". He explained. "No! Master your mommy... Daddy.. Brother... Family.. All up in castle. But baby has no family! No mommy and daddy! Only Mr. Bunny." I point out to little teddy 🐻 which is wrapped in plastic cover and after two decades still look brand new. The only thing I have from my baba.

" I am your family. Baby said baby will give Master a chance! "he pleaded. I pouted and nodded." Baby will. Baby want to give you something master! "I said and gave him a box from under my bed. He took it and opened. He gasped and tears fall from his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows" You don't like master? But you loved it! "and I started sobbing. He sobbed and took me in his lap and buried his face in my hair." I thought... I thought they are broken... And you... Stt--oled them... That's why you were in tartrus in first place! " I gave him two crystal ducks which he loved a lot. They were gift to him from his grandfather.

"Liza was going to break one but baby did deal with her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Liza was going to break one but baby did deal with her. If baby will take all she does and keep quiet than she will not break it. So baby did everything she told. Because baby knew how important duckies are to master. Second one baby kept to protect so did not get break by her but she told Master that baby stole it. Baby swear didn't stole it. Baby was just playing with it. Baby liked how they sparkle in water and light. Baby swear... Baby didn't steal...! "I was sobbing uncontrollable in his arms.