CHAPTER 22

*****

The first man in your daughter's life is her father...
And she needs your trust and love more then anything!
Don't ever deny her that......

******

HER POV

HER POV....

A month... Exactly a month has passed from the day I came here. And library of the palace has became my permenent aboard. After the incident before two weeks.... I have restricted my visits anywhere. Ashley brings dinner often. Sometimes baba brings occasional snacks to eat. Or to read. He just reads sitting opposite me and both of us get lost in our own worlds.

Sometimes he just sits and observes me. Like.... Making up for lost time. Seeing me to his heart's content and making sure I am in front of him and in one piece. And today is one of those day. Or more like night. He is looking at me with small smile and lost in his own world. And here I was frustrated. "How is this possible!! Now what can we do??" I whined.

That broke his thoughts. "What happen little baby. Come here." he said and extended his hands. I approach him and he pulled me onto his lap. And tucked me into his chest. Oh how I love this man. My baba. "I read all the history books even the journal of queen Silvia in latin with the help of translater. But all is only till they married, had first kid And lived happily ever after like a fairy tale. But the real story of the creature and how they can be killed happened after that. And there are no signs of records of that. How we are going to get information baba? "I whined.

He chuckled." Give me queen Silvia's Dairy. "he asked. A leather book with key was given to him by me.

He looked at it and showed me

He looked at it and showed me." See here little bird, last pages of queen's diary are torned. And it is not done recently! Looks like thousands of years back!! So whoever tored the pages years back didnt wanted anyone knowing about the things happened after the happy ending so he/she destroyed all the records thereafter. Now think why would they do that? "he asked me. I thought and replied.