CHAPTER 30

******
Choke them on the ashes of the dreams that they burned.....

*****

HER POV....(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠)

"We have captured a rogue beast madam. It seems like he is at higher position and have information." Ashley said. "Where is he?" I asked. "In assembly." she replied. Idiots. He should be in duegons. "I will be there." I said. She nodded and left.

I put my clothes and my gumboots on. Today is gonna be fun day.

I went to the assembly where all were present apart from dad

I went to the assembly where all were present apart from dad. I saw a man who was bald with a scar running from his Side of forehead to his chin through his eyes. He was laughing at something a suit clad man was saying. Hearing my thumps of boot every one stood up and bowed. Silence was based on all the people around. Slowly and gracefully I strutted on my throne. After flicking my wrist every one seated. "Why this thing is here and not in duegons?" I asked. My voice was so calm and deadly that literally chills were seeping in each person with my lethal aura.

Suit clad person stuttered and said "Mam I... Am.. Chief investigation officer(CIO) and... I am investigating him." he said. "Here?" I asked. "Uhh.. Queen's order." he said. "Who queen? Which queen? Last time I checked my mother is no more." and my voice was deadly. "Kaa... Mini.." he stuttered. And with a glare I looked at her that she started trembling. "I... Just... Wanted to have fun and see... The to--rture."she stuttered. I smirk." Torture you say.... If again anyone reffered you as queen then you will be in his place. Understood? "I asked calmly. She nooded vigorously." Start" I orderd.

'SMACK' CIO slapped the man. Soft. Indeed he was just entertaining and not investigating. "Tell me who you are? Who is your boss? What are your goals. TELL ME!!!" CIO screamed. And I laughed. Pussy. Rogue too laughed. "Ain't your mother taught you manners and father how to torture?" he spat. Another slap. Not so hard. Rogue barked out the laughter. And I rolled the eyes. "Not even some blood." he mocked. Omg.. Ooo... Were heard from queens and princesses like liza. Than CIO took out the belt and started belting his bare torso and thighs as he was only in his underware. And rogue moaned like he was enjoying the pain like a masochist. A melodious laugh escaped past my lips unwilling.