CHAPTER 18

******
When you are with him eternity seems too soon....

*****

HER POV

HER POV.....

I am sleeping on the most comfy bed of my master... Uh... Ram... As he asked me to call him! He is snuggled to my chest covered with only white satin robe. His soft peaceful snores are melody to my ears. My Master! My Ram! My Mate!! I was caressing his soft black hair as he was purring in his sleep! I smiled and kissed his forehead in lingering kiss. He snuggled his face more into my blossoms.

I smiled at it. He is so pure and even cute but only when he is asleep. Suddenly I felt my slash of robe opening and he took my nipple in his warm mouth. Shots of electricity course throughout my body making me gasp. He nipped it softly and I moaned. He was sucking and bitting like new born baby! He played with my other nipple with his thumb and forefinger. I was breathless! "Master..!" I moaned softly.

Again he started sucking my other nipple and pinching previous one roughly. I was then moaning mess! Hearing me moaning 'Master!' was huge turn on for him. I can feel his morning wood poking my thighs and his bare muscles and abs flexing beneath my hand. Electricity was coursing throughout my body like tiny sparks and tingles.

And then he started kissing upward to my neck. Biting, licking, sucking eventually marking my body with firm red and blue marks. I don't mind though. I love the way he claims me. I was moaning out loud by now. His eyes was still close. It was like he has memorize my body and was playing it like his own musical instrument. His mouth was suddenly on mine.

His smooth pink lips were heaven against my lips. He was really a God! He probed my mouth and entered inside it. His tongue was savoring my taste as good as it can. I certainly did not fight him. I know early morning he needed to dominate his mate. It was satisfactory for male beasts to dominate their female early morning as rising sun. And at night they will worship your body with utmost respect.

His kiss was becoming passionate, rough yet firm. And I was simply enjoying the pleasures. Foreign wetness pooled between my legs. And he groaned in my mouth still eyes shut. His hands traveled down my navel and at my pussy. His fingers started carrasing my folds gently. And shocks of pleasure were radiated all over my body. This was so new. He rubbed and pinched my clit little hard and unfamiliar ball in my stomach was ready to explode. "Hold on love. Not just yet!" his voice was loving yet commanding. I was forced to obey. "Master...please..!"I moaned out.

I don't know for what I am begging. But he does! He deepen the kiss when I am being breathless. He was playing with my clit with one hand and other was on tight chockhold around my neck. Not painful but pleasurable! Now I can't hold it anymore.. "Master... Pp.. Le.. Ase.... Please.....!" I chocked out.

"Let it go little love! Let go for Master!" he said lovingly and then and there I exploded. I was panting and then I opened my blurry eyes to look at him. His eyes was still shut. He then opened his eyes slowly. That steel Green eyes of my gorgeous mate. "You look equistic my love." he said and gave a million dollar grin.