CHAPTER 3

******

I am a princess not because I have a prince!
But because my father is a king.......

*****

HER POV

HER POV..

         I was still lost in those gorgeous golden green eyes when my second in command and best friend not so discretely cleared his throat and nudge my arm. I looked towards him and he smirked. I returned the favour. He then announced "Gentlemen till you solve the problem her highness here can take a quick nap.... Uh.. I mean rest and regain her energy." he said.

        I sighed and nodded. I leaned back on the throne and drifted to my memories. Memories of the years passed by in my miserable life.. Coming afloat after seeing the people here in front of me again....

 Coming afloat after seeing the people here in front of me again

* 25 years ago *

            A man was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. An almost month old baby crying beside him maybe because of hunger. "For the God's sake? SHUT UP BRAT!!" He screamed. He screamed at top of his lungs. His deep chocolate brown pools were filled with rage.His scream shook all the walls in the room with his voice echoing even though the room was soundproof. Startled by the scream the baby jolted and it reduced to quiet sobs. "Thank God!" he murmured. He looked at the terrified baby straight in her eyes which were identical chocolate brown pair and snarled showing his fangs.

          "You. You pathetic bitch, because of you my beloved mate, my queen died. She died giving birth to you brat and you dare to scream your lungs out!! Do you know who I am? Huh! I am KING MANVEER PRATAP SINGHANIA. And you my so-called daughter! I refused my love, my queen, my TAARA MAANVEER PRATAP SINGHANIA (Mann's first wife and queen)that I don't want you. She could have got an abortion. BUT NO!! SHE CHOSE TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU!! YOU BRAT!! NOW LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN CAREFULLY! I RANA MAAN HAVE ONLY TWO CHILDREN. ONE MY SON AARUSH AND SECOND MY LOVELY DAUGHTER WHO IS GOING TO COME IN THIS WORLD ANY MOMENT NOW. MY ASHLEY. My princess. And my two wives Aisha and kaamini. You brat are nothing to me. You are a murderer, you ate my wife, my mate,my queen, my taara. Now shut up and sleep. "he probably did not know that baby was hungry for two days! And thank god she was ethopian and not human otherwise she would be dead. Not like anyone would care but still.