CHAPTER 2

*********

I am not the QUEEN by chance!
I am the QUEEN by 'Choice'.......

********
Nothing is impossible the word itself says I'm possible...

*****

HER POV

HER POV...

              After the voice and dark cloud disappeared all becomes calm and quiet. When he said 'Alzar & Silvia' I felt something inside of me stirred. I have heard the names of first rulers. Parents of ETHOPIA tell their glorious stories to their kids. But for me? I was the unfortunate one with nothing close to a parent figure. So alas I have never heard anything except names.

              I was shaken up by using this much amount of energy. Though my instinct wouldn't allow me to breathe. I glanced at each and everyone for any injury. They seemed to be fine but though I asked lowly "Is. Everyone. Alright?" My voice was low, commanding and menacing but have motherly queen touch to it. This was the first time l spoke in front of public. Very few people were blessed enough to hear me speak. Even if it is just professional.

              I heard the chorus of yes as answers. As I directly ordered their feral beings inside them. Their beasts acknowledged my authority and were obliged to answer though the human part was reluctant. Now you would want to know what is feral being. Selena blessed Ethopians with strong beasts like vampire, werewolf, demons and while soft beings like angels, fae, mermaids etc... They are simply parts that reside inside your human body and can be summoned out by will.

            And my beasts... Let's keep that a secret. After assuring everything is alright I let out a deep sigh. I glanced in his direction. His eyes were trained at me like every other. Generally, I only submit to his golden green authoritve eyes. I never looked into his gorgeous Steele golden green almost shining eyes for nearly twenty long years. But today was different. I was different. I looked him in his eyes head-on. Starring in his green and golden depths with confusion, amusement and worry in them. Surely not because of me.

                Because let me tell you... I am the only one HE despise with greatest of passion. Giving pain to me is his favourite leisure game. Seeing me cry, plead and scream pleases him. And my pleasure? Seeing him satisfied after everything he did to me was over. After he gets bored or tired of me. I know sick of me! But hey... I live for this man.

                    Today I stared at his gorgeous golden green eyes glaring,challenging, pouring all my almost twenty years of  pain out to him through the stare with both our faces blank. Both of us never even blinked. Surely this was seen by people around us when we were in our own bittersweet hate bubble. As I heard a throat being cleared "Your highness my lady!" My minister spoked tearing the silence.

              I didn't break eye contact with his enchanting eyes and raised my eyebrow as if asking the minister what he wants. Surely he understood what I meant as he continued "That... That... Dark wielder... Was.... -" I didn't let him finish. "Surely he is not our concern at the moment." I spoke in a soft, firm and authoritative yet gracious voice like a queen. Well, the second sentence for today. Not bad. All over gasps and whispers were heard. "My... Lady... Surely you... Don't... Mean it. He... He... Was... Powerful and... And... He can... Attack at... Any... Any... Mome-" but again I raised my hand and stopped him mid-sentence.

               He was a very authoritative person and afraid and stuttering before I was just a legend to onlookers. But I don't mind a bit as it shows my power and authority. Not that they didn't see my powerful shield or obeyed my command to answer rather unwillingly... But hey! Little more power can't hurt, right? Suddenly I felt a little dizzy from my power emission and immediately both my second and third in command were beside me.

I nodded at them and sat on a high chair. Maybe of one of the king but do I look like I care? No bitch I don't! I then straightened my back and crossed my legs one over another with my arms over armrests and poised like the queen that I am.

                              I took a deep breath and said "The dark magic wielder is not a threat at the moment

                              I took a deep breath and said "The dark magic wielder is not a threat at the moment. As the power, he used to penetrate my shield will take a minimum of two months to replenish. The main problem is his force. The army which he created. For these two months, he will not bother to come out as a loss of his powers. But. His army and supporters, his army can entertain us and kill anyone and anything here and there." My voice was like velvet. Calm, soft yet firm and demanding. Panicked gasps and murmurs were filled.

            "We still don't know how creatures in his army look like, or how powerful they are... Or what is their weakness even strength. Obviously when he will attack he will not be alone. Thus all we can do now is wait. Wait for his move and try to gather as much information as we can about them. "I announced. All of them murmured their agreement. I sighed.

                    "But the main thing at the moment is to solve this  bitch problem and tame her supporters. And please all the kings and higher authorities present in the room should make ally with each other as soon as possible and dismiss the 'petty internal battles' asap." I sighed. This power depletion has taken a toll on me.

                         All the people that were leaking dominance once were listening like tame puppies and oh how I liked it. People were gawking at me shocked. Once pathetic, lowlife, weak, bitch prisoner that they knew was now sitting on throne and ruling like no man's business. "Madam... Your highness... What about HER?" my other minister asked. I sighed and replied, "Once you got to know about a serial killer, then will you let go 'petty' pickpocket out of the prison?" I asked.

                 The people who know me picked humour in my sentence and light laughs and chuckles were filled in air lightening the atmosphere. Others were not so blessed. But who cares!? I of course not.

                  "So much for a 'ROYAL WEDDING!" I chuckled with them looking directly in golden green eyes which were seeing me with obvious amusement but not shock or surprised.

* ** I wonder why? * * **