CHAPTER 36

( Dedicated to amaizing people I recently met on wattpad Gayu_02 An_jolly Arafisabu SpnviRaghuvanshi)

**********

The harder the battle...
Sweeter the victory......

**********

HER POV....

Crunching of the leaves can be heard as we tread past the forest floor at near sunset. "I swear this mother in law of mine is hell bent on making my life living hell! I mean she is sweetest lady that I know but can't she just materialize from thin air with her voodo magic when I called? Why did she gave a map and asked us to find her knowing full well we don't have damn time! ." Becca grumbled nearly tripping. "BABES...that's what mother in laws are for! Making our life hell! No mater who or how sweet they are!" ashy laughed.

"Shut up idiots! She is a smart woman. If to reach her was that easy and could be done by anyone she would have been dead before centuries now! Thank her that she actually gave us map to her otherwise just think where would we have been now? " I said. "Nowhere" both mumbled in unison. " Exactly. So now shut up and catch your speed. She is just first step and we have rough idea of what to expect! But ahead at the path which she will show us... we don't even know what to imagine. So it is better if we don't waste our time and make haste." I said.

We were walking for nearly 16 hours in this mysterious magical jungle. It it called mysterious and magical because we don't know what to expect. What is reality and what is illusion! Like when a huge serpent attacked us and we fought for 2 hours on and off but when it touched water it exploded into sparks. Semi illusion. And like when we were walking suddenly our surroundings caught fire. We could feel extreme heat. But in panic when becca slipped through the fire accidentally unharmed we followed the suit. It was illusion.Now we are walking continuously ahead aspersions map. It is not so far away. And as we were walking we heard a growl. We freezed on the spot. We formed a circle with each other. "What do you think it is?"ashy asked quietly.

"Don't know but stay alert."becca replied. Again a low growl was heard. I closed my eyes and strained my sharp hearing.
Soft chrunching of leaves can be heard. Pebbles hitting each other....Another warning growl.....crunch...like some animal is crouched low to attack...."On our west....A tiger!"and as I finished saying this a shining sunlight reflected a huge body of tiger lurched forward on me. We instantly broke apart and tiger fell between us. It was not just tiger...It was golden tiger! "ARNOLD! Golden tiger which protects mother in laws territory. " becca replied.

"Good! We are near then." I replied. "We have to defeat and collar him if we want to reach her."ashy stated. I nodded and smirked. With flick of my fingers I ordered them to stay back. They nodded. I remembered him as silvia. Seeing me in front. He growled at me. Damn! Audacity of this mutt! I snarled back. My beasts demanded respect. He crouched again and jumped forward. This time I narrowed my eyes and jumped ahead on him. But the sunlight reflected from his golden fur act as mirror reflecting light causing distraction in my eyes. Somehow I managed to push his paws off me but he scratched my arms. I growled. I took out a piece of cloth and tied it around my eyes. Now my hearing and 6th sense was damn more powerful.

I heard voices around me. Circling me. That mutt was circling and assessing me! I smirked. Suddenly it leapt on me from right. I caught his paws again and forced it down on ground. We roll with each other on ground. And finally I threw it off me by kicking it in stomach with such force that it collided with a tree and tree broke on it. I chuckled. He snarled frustrated and ran towards me. Oh that's it! I pushed it below me with my foot on its chest and commanded "I Queen Siya command you Arnold to yield!"in my queen voice. And it's body goes slack. I remove him of my hold. He rolled up on his paws whined and bowed down bending his right paw in respect and submission. I tied a makeshift collar on him and patted his head and under neck."Good boy." I praised.

Ashy and becca came forward when I removed my blindfold. "You rocked girl !" Becca complemented. Ashy agreed. I just smirked."Siya let's treat your wound first." Ashy said. "No. Nothing is safe to stop until we reach Agantha's house. Walk." I command. We walked with Arnold leading us to a bridge with floating stones. We can see a mansion at other side."Oh finally! Let's go!"becca said and stepped on stone and it dropped exactly in time when I pulled her back. "OMG!!!Is this lady is for real!"ashy screamed. "Oh trust me! She is as real as death!"becca muttered. "Careful! Now it is time to use this mutt!" I murmured."Arnold! Lead us to the house."I command. He whinned and started to step on stone in certain pattern. Us highnesses.....simply followed him!

Finally when we were infront of door becca pressed the doorbell. And it was opened by an old age women with white hair, petite frame and wrinkles. But the strong aura that I noticed I immediately recognized her as AGANTHA ROSEWOOD!! I smiled and greeted "Dadi (grandmother)!"and hugged her. "Aankhir tum kudiya ethe tak phoch hi gayi!"she said in hindi.(Finally you girls reached here!) . Before I could reply becca asked "Uuhh..mataji(respected old woman) we came here to meet my mother in law KALYANI...also known as AGANTHA ROSEWOOD....You know little tall,fair,black hair, blueish eyes in her 40s...."she described.

"Kudiyen...teri saas hi hu mai! Mujhe mere hot avatar mai ane ke liye zyada time nahi lagta pur Maine dekh liya tu penchan na sakti mujhe. Kitni baar kaha hai badam khaya kar aur mere puttar ko bhi khilaya kar!"and me and her burst out laughing. Becca's jaw was on floor. (Girl... I am your mother in law. It doesn't take me time to enter my hot avatar,but I was just testing you. You failed to recognize me. How many times I had told you to eat almond and give my son too!) "

"Mummyji aap......!"becca muttered.(Mother in law you.....!)she said. "Aur nahi toh kya? Teri rooh?"she replied. (If not then what? Your soul?). Me,ashy and dadi ( she was like mother to Elijah so Silvia called her grandmother) laughed. "Ab ethe hi khadi rahogi teeno ya andar aaogi?"she asked and usher us inside. (Now you will stand here only or you want to come inside too?)

When we were seated,patched up and sipping hot chocolate we finally asked her for what we are here for. She answered " Puttar (child) all your answers will be answered at Shiv
Mandir on laal tekri. As you know we are not only realm created by gods. There is also other realm where there is a place called earth. There in India most of the Naag and Naagin remaining from our dimension escaped in human world from this realm after death of silvia. Because he (evil soccerer)was murdering every snake shifters ( Naag and naagin) here. So Lord Shiva of humans offered a place for naag and naagins in human world in return of secrecy and protection of earth in return. He is very powerful lord.

Naag and Naagin (like siya) there reffer ethopia as Naaglok! This shiv temple here is only portal connecting human world and our world. And also Lord Shiva. So Arnold will take you to the temple. After that in temple you will meet panditji and ask him to guide you." Dadi said.

"Remember you are first snake shifter! Their Mhanagrani. When you will call them in battle they will come here to help you."she further added. After that we started our journey to Shiva temple without any time to waste......