Epilogue

Hello guys... It's been months since I had started this fanfic, I will really miss writing is story!😢😭 Hope all of you have a spectacular day💖 Btw, I will underline the old James and Lily, good reading~

~11 years later~

Harry and Ginny are now 31 and their twins are 11. They had a baby boy 5 years ago who is 6. Albus Severus Potter is his name. James and Sirius were super against the middle name.

~Flashback~

"You are not naming your child after that slimy and greasey haired gi-" "You are not crusing in front of your granson, James!" Lily scolded. "man then," "Better," "I am still naming him Severus." Harry said stubbornly. "Okay, okay, fine." James was now fully scared of Lily's glare.

~Flashback ended~

"Well, if you don't hurry up, James, We're going to be late for the Hogwarts express!" Lily said, kicking her brother's atuff into his trunk. "I'm done, sis." "Good, let's go!" They finished breakfast, which was cooked by Ginny and Lily. They made a sandwich of each of them.

After they're done, they went to 9 3/4. "Uncle Ron!" Albus shouted and ran to him to give him a hug. "How's the little Potter doing?" "Great uncle!" Then Hermione came with Hugo and Rose. Next, Draco and Astoria came with Scorpius. Sirius and Remus came too, they adopted a kid named Kyle a year ago and he was magical, so they brought him here.

"Bye mom!Bye dad!" "Bye sweetie, love you!" The whole platform was filled with these noise when the train was starting

- The End -

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛