Memories gone

...Voldemort sneaked behind Harry and processed him. "So weak, so vunerble." He snickered. James shooked his fist in anger as he saw Voldemort turturing Harry. You are the weak one. You will never learn love and friendship and I feel sorry for you." Young Harry forced Voldemort out of his body and blacked out. Lily hugged Harry tightly, James and the others were in tears.

Quick A/N

Since you guys didn't comment, I have decided to use my other idea to make the story longer. And also it's too long to make all seven years so now they watched it all.

At night, while everyone's asleep, Harry oblivated everyone but Dumbledore as he went to his office. "Professor?" he asked. "Yes, my boy?" "I have decided to oblivate everyone in this school. I want to enroll here as a student. My last name can be Granger." "If you say so, Mr Potter or Mr Granger?" replied Dumbledore with a twinkle in his eye. Harry chuckled and said, "Thank you so much, professor! By the way, can I ask the sorting hat something?" Dumbledore nodded and left the room. "Am I a slytherin or a Gryffindor?" "My answer is still the same, Mr. Potter. Gryffindor." Harry beamed and nodded. He ran back to his room and packed everything.

The next morning, Dumbledore announced, "Students, teachers, we have a new student joining us. Welcome, Harry Granger!" Harry walked into the room shyly and not wanting the attention. He glanced around and caught Lily staring at him. Harry went in front of the school and sat under the sorting hat, "Granger- or should I say Potter?" "Don't tell anyone!" "Wasn't planning to. GRYFFINDOR!" Harry beamed in pride and sat next to James. "James Potter." Harry shook his hand, "Harry Po-Granger." He forced a smile to James. After they finished eating, James took Harry to the Gryffindor Common Room and a tour of the castle, and of course Harry knew the castle on the back of his hand but he decided to play oblivious. "You are our roommate, Harry."

Sorry it is short! I am starting a story called If you were in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Please chaeck that out. Also please comment, vote and I love y'all! Have a good day.