Malfoy and Parkinson?!

"Harry- he is currently alive. He is expected to woke up from 20 hours to 3 days." Madame Pomfrey announced. "Ron and Mione weren't even surprised, Lily and Marlene sighed in relieve while James and Sirius were making a fool of themselves by throwing chocolate frogs to Remus. "We ain't got much time, we can't wait for Harry to recover. We need back up." Hermione whispered to Ron and he nodded in agreement. "How about Luna or Neville?" Ron suggested. "No, they are staying in the future incase something bad happens." Hermione rejected. "We need a exellent dueller like Harry and a a brilliant brain," She observed, "I know! How about Malfoy and Parkinson?" "Are you mental?! They were death eaters!" Ron objected aggressively. "Think about it, Ronald. They've changed! They even volunteered to watch after Rose, Hugo, Albus, James and Lily every time. The kids adore them!" "Fine, if they mess this up, I am blaming you." Ron grumbled. Hermione chuckled and hugged him, "Thanks Ronald." They took Harry's time turner and went to Draco's apartment first.

Present time

Draco's POV

I was sitting in my living room, reading a book on my armchair near the fireplace. I put my favorite pillow on the armchair and wrapped myself in a really fluffy black blanket. My dog Sirius, as I named it after my cousin curled up with me.

 My dog Sirius, as I named it after my cousin curled up with me

^^^^Draco's dog^^^^

Suddenly, the Weasleys appered. I was taken by surprised so a pointed my wand at them and slowing lowered my wand. Sirius sniffed them and licked Granger. "Um do you need any help?" I insisted them to sit down as I poured them tea. "Yes, Malfoy." "Draco, please." "Okay if you call us Mione and Ronald." Hermione said kindly. "Let's get straight to the point. Harry is injured badly, we want you and Parkinson-" Mione slapped his arm and he coughed, "Pansy to come with us to seach for horcruxes." I was confused, "Weren't Voldemort dead?" "Not in the past he's not." Ronald answered grimly. "I suppose I can help," I replied. "now let's floo to Pansy's."

After she agreed, we travelled back in time and we're in the hospital wing. I saw Potter on the bed, lifeless and pale.

Friendly reminder: Although I kinda ship Drarry, but this is a Hinny story so Draco is still with Astoria.

"Potter?" I whispered. He didn't even move a muscle. "He's asleep." Mione told me quietly. Pansy looked sorry for Potter but then tore her glaze off him. I notice some small movements from Potter.