Chapter 2

JAMES'S POV
I got changed. The marauders (except Peter) and Evans went to the forbidden forest to meet Professor Potter. He was already waiting for us. "Great, you're all here. You're all my best students so I am teaching you how to duel." "Professor, we already know duel." Lily spoke up. "How about we duel, Miss Evans?" He challenged. "Sure professor." Evans grinned brightly. "Stupfy!" Professor Potter said. Lily dodged and shouted, "Expellilarmas!" "Protego!" the professor smirked. They duel for 5 more minutes and Professor Potter successfully disarmed Lily. "Well done, Miss Evans. Who's next?" "I'll go!" Pads lighted up like a kid who got the most amazing Christmas present. "Sure Snu- Mr Black. Mr Potter and Mr Lupin can duel. Miss Evans, you can return to your dorm or watch us duel." Lily took a seat under a tree, took out a tiny book and muttered a spell that makes the book larger. She started reading. "Stupfy!" Moony chanted and I got thrown backwards. "Aquamenti!" A shot of water wet Remus and his was not happy. He shot a hex and I block it using protego. "Good job everyone. 15 points to Griffindor for each of your outstanding performance. You may return to your dorm now. Mr Potter, may I have a word with you?" The others already rushed back and I noded dumbly, "Okay professor." "Please call me Harry. That makes me feel old." he insisted. He took out the marauder's map and gave it back to me. "Thank you so much, Harry!" I hugged him.
HARRY'S POV
Seeing my father hugged me, I felt so happy. I hugged him back tightly and let go knowing I can't felt him embrace later. "Is there something you wish to tell me, James?" He looked surprised,"Can I trust you, Harry?" he asked, his hazel eyes meeting my green ones. "Of course." "Sirius, Peter and I are unregistered animagi. Remus is a werewolf." And of course I knew that or I will in the future, I pretended to look surprised, "That's so cool, James." He flushed slightly, "Thanks Harry." "Oh and all your friends can call me Harry outside class." I smiled but snarled suddenly, "Except for Pettigrew." I said his name with all my disgust and hatred for that traitor. He nodded. "By the way, I made a potion called wolfsbane. Tell Remus to drink it during full moon nights. It helps." I reached for the potion in my pocket and handed it to James. "I am so grateful for your help Harry, bye!" He ran back to Hogwarts. I felt a really warm feeling about my father and I love it. I apprated to my room because I have to head auor badge. Ginny was waiting for me. "How's little James inside?" "He is very playful and he kick me all the time." she answered glumly. "Oh okay. Then where's Teddy?" "With Ron and Hermione." We chatted for hours and eventually we fell asleep.