Meeting Dumbledore with Ron and Mione

"Destroy all the Horcruxes and killed Voldemort again so you all could have never died, are you with me?" James and Sirius cheered along with Marlene. Remus and Lily nodded slowly, while Myrtle and McGonagall hesitated but agreed eventually.

"There is Tom Riddle's diary, Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, Salazar Slytherin's locket, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem, Nagini- his snake, and me," Harry announced.

"You are a Horcrux?" McGonagall asked, surprised.

"Yes, but an accidental one. In the future, he killed the Horcrux inside me so I didn't die and was called 'the boy who lived twice'." Harry explained, "Nagini and I weren't Horcruxes yet because Bertha Jorkns hasn't died and I am not born yet."

The others nodded, processing all the information but McGonagall and Myrtle interrupted, "We won't be going with you, Harry." Myrtle said sadly. "Yes, Potter, I need to keep the school safe along with Albus, Myrtle, and the other staff." Harry nodded and quickly tapped on his locket. The screen appeared to be Ron and Hermione rather than Ginny and the kids. "Hiya mate, how are you?" Ron asked, waving. Hermione slapped his hand away and said worried, "Do you need help, Harry?" Harry nodded sheepishly. Sirius stared at the screen to get a good look at Hermione, "She looks hot, Harry." "Don't look at my wife, Sirius!" Ron shoved Hermione away and turned to Harry, " I suppose you need to go Horcrux hunting again. Well, can you come back and pick us up?" Harry nodded again and Hermione shoved Ron aside, "We are packing Harry! See you soon!" The locket went blank and James stated, "You have good friends Harry." "I know, dad. Ron and I met on the train and we have to save Mione from a mountain troll in our first year. That's how we became friends." Everyone gasped in awe except Harry and Myrtle. "Well, I got to go, see you in a second!"

Harry appeared in the Weasley's living room. "Harry!" "Mate!" They embraced and quickly gone off again. "Well, ah!" Ron landed on top of Harry when they went back to 1977. "R-r-ron... How much did you eat, mate?" Ron's ears went Weasley red and Hermione rowed her eyes, "Honestly, Ronald!" The rest laughed. "Well guys, they are my best friends who helped me Horcrux hunting in my seventh year. Ron, Mione, meet Marlene McKinnon, James Potter, Lily Pot-" "Evans, not Potter yet." "Right mom. Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Prof McGonagall, and Moaning Myrtle." Ron and Hermione were speechless. "Myrtle is alive?" Mione's eyes widened. "Yes, idiot. You blew Polyjuice Potion in my bathroom in your second year and turn into-" "Shut your trap, Myrtle." Hermione snapped.

"What Horcrux should we find first?" Lily asked and everyone silenced down. "Maybe the diary?" Hermione suggested and Harry agreed, "It is the easiest. I destroyed it in my second year with the help of the sword of Gryffindor and Fawkes." "Who is Fawkes?" Remus asked confused. "Dumbledore's phoenix," Ron answered for Harry.

They went to Dumbledore's office. Harry, Hemione, and Ron were on the verge of welling up. The others just looked confused. "Sugar Quills? Chocolate Frogs? Sherbet Lemon?" James tried and the door opened. "Ah, Mr. Potter. I see you bring friends." James and Harry nodded and Dumbledore insisted them to sit down. "Professor, we will be going Horcrux hunting." Hermione started. "Yes professor, they are my best friends from the future-Ron and Hermione Weasley." Harry introduced them, "By the way, how's Rose and Hugo?" "They are staying with Ginny and Andromeda," Ron informed him. "Well, what did I honor this meeting, Mr. Potter, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley?" "Um, sir? We are wondering if you can lend us the sword of Gryffindor and Fawkes?" Harry asked politely. "Of course, Mr. Potter." Fawkes flew to Harry's arm and cuddled on it. Dumbledore then gave Harry the sword of Gryffindor, "Best of luck, everyone." McGonagall and Myrtle stayed to chat with Dumbledore, Harry and the others ran out of the office.

"What's the game plan?" Marlene asked and everyone looked at the golden trio. "Marlene, Ron, and Mione are going to destroy this Horcrux. So, Mom, Dad, Sirius, and Remus, you are the most important characters. I need your help to find the diary." Harry said and everyone nodded. "At our time, Malfoy had it," Hermione said. "Yea Mione. But let's leave it to the marauders and Mom to have a little adventure of their own." Harry winked and left with Ron and Mione with smirks on their faces. "So Harry, are you still a prazelmouth?" Mione asked. "I don't know, Mione. Let me try." Harry took a deep breath and started to hiss. "You did it mate!"Ron said as Harry grinned, "Still very English to me." The trio broke into a laugh and continued chatting. Meanwhile, Lily and the marauders tracked down the location- Winstanley's Bookstore & Stationers, Vauxhall Road, London.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Btw, I am writing another fanfic called 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' about Scorpius and Lily which will be out about soon! Bye~