🌼when shy meets amajiki🌼

[Author: I know the usj and the class rep thing were on the same day, but I decided to change it to a day later.]

~•○🌼○•~

It was the next day. Fuck, Elodie wasn't ready for this!

She totally forgot about her changed class schedule! Currently, 1-A was doing Modern Literature with Mr. Cementoss in the first period. But she had something else.

"Ya'ready, little listener?" Present Mic stood beside her. There was a huge door in front of them, inside were 20 upperclassmen, in a whole league of their own. Elodie gulped deeply. It was okay with her class and Class B...but being in the third year's class?!? Nope! She was not ready! At all. Timid Elodie was back. Her knees were locked together and her whole body shivered from head to toe. Her teeth were literally clattering. She was going to be in a room full of adult teens. Were they going to hate her? They'd chew her head out the moment she stepped foot in there. Why did she have to know English at an upperclassmen level?!

"Don't worry, Elodie. I'll be right beside you," Mic stated in English, gently pinching her left cheek. If he pinched a little harder, then this might all be a dream. Nope, she's very much awake.

Without warning, Mic slid the door open and inducted himself into the classroom, loud as usual. "Watup, my third years! Ya miss me!? Are ya ready for an English jam time!? Get ready for a tougher curriculum so let's get to it!"

The class reaction sounded like they were already exhausted and it was just the first period. "But first..." the class blinked. "I have an announcement," he turned to the door and Elodie flinched. He was telling her to get in. She gripped onto the Fluttershy charm and with much bravery, she could muster, she hesitantly took a step forward into the class, and already eyes were on her. She stood beside Present Mic.

"This is Elodie Cho, from Class 1-A. My twin sister's daughter and my niece." Woah, hey now!

'Hold on, Present Mic has a twin?!' The third years thought in unison. The class paid attention to the timid aura circling her, it was a little hard to believe she was a niece to probably the loudest Hero in Japan. "I've taught her English since she was only 10, so she's a little bit over-experienced than her peers in Class 1-A. The principal thought she could fit into the third years' English curriculum. She'll only be here for English then back to her normal first-year lessons. So please welcome her!"

"Hi, Elodie!" The upperclassmen waved in a mix of excitement and dread. Some were still thinking how doomed they were in this year's English language. If it was more oral exams, they were totally screwed.

"You can take a seat, Elodie," Mic said happily.

Elodie looked around and found a seat at the back. At last. Safe haven. She walked past some tall third-years, some silently commenting on how adorable she is.

"Alright, I'm gonna step out for a sec, BRB!" Mic quickly left the room.

'Abandoning me in the lion's den?! Is he for real!?' Elodie paled. She made a note to herself, next time pull his moustache hairs out really painfully. But...now that she thought about it, she didn't really think of not telling her classmates that she was the niece of the Voice Hero as a supposed secret. The girl squad technically never asked whether she was raised by Heroes. And her mom is basically retired. So...partially not a secret? She just...didn't...mention it. That's all.

"Heyo!" At the back left corner of the seat, she was met by a bubbly-looking blonde male with beady blue eyes. By the look of his muscles, the dude was ripped! She sat right behind him, with a beautiful long lavender-haired girl on her left.