🌼lemon roll meets strawberry milk🌼

[tw: sexual assault mentioned. read at your own risk. im so dumb to not place warnings on chapters.]

~○•🌼•○~

The written exams were over.

"Alright y'all! After an hour, all students meet back here at the auditorium to check who will be in the next round! Better get stepping and change into your sporting clothes! YEEEAAAH!"

The students exited the amphitheatre to catch a breather. Most of them were not even talking to each other. They had an hour to await the next round. The teachers had to check the results of 50 teenagers, already crossing them out of the recommendations because of low grades. Who knew the U.A. recommendations were this harsh to wipe out students on the first round without letting them try the next one? She realized; why would they let all students change when a huge majority was already wiped out? Couldn't they just tell them before changing? They probably wanted the students to keep their hopes up before giving them their failing grades. Elodie's anxiety couldn't be so high. She really really really hoped she passed the exam. The practical is still a hurdle to get over. It was all with the use of her Quirk.

Her Quirk was nothing to be underestimated. She seldom uses it though, and never showed it to anyone in her class for so many years. In fact, she went to schools where 30% of their classmates were Quirkless. Discrimination against people having no Quirks was minimum, except for other middle schools. Elodie's mom was well aware of that.

Elodie decided to use the bathroom before going to change into other clothes. She shuffled her feet across the empty halls towards the nearest ladies' room. Uh...wherever it was. 'Where was it again? Down the hall, turn right? Left? There's so many paths. Oh no. I can't be lost again.'

As she met the next hallway dead end, she passed the empty locker area and a group of boys were ahead. Already changed their sportswear for the next round. She squealed lightly, maybe the bathroom was somewhere down this corridor, if she could pass them...without being...

"Hey there, short stuff~" her field of vision in the hallway was blocked by a tall body. She looked up for a second and saw a teen boy - with a smirk that was very uncomfortable to her liking. The little blondette didn't like that aura he was giving out, how his eyes were scanning down over her body like he wanted her naked.

She slowly wanted to turn back, until she felt a warm wall behind her. She was surrounded by the five boys. Who all shared the same disgusting aura, one on her left licked his lips seductively. "Aren't you a cute little thing?~"

"U-uh-uh--uhh..." Elodie shivered and tried to say something. "Look at her weird poofy hair. She kinda reminds me of a poodle's tail." The one in front of her walked over to her and yanked her close by the arm. "H-hhe-hey...let m-me g-go...I have to go cha-change..." she said, trying to yank herself free. All the boys laughed.

"Oh, we'll let you go...but first you're gonna do something for us~" his whole body language spelled out lechery. In an instant, they pushed Elodie towards a dark janitor's closet; tearing away her belongings before already holding her down - grabbing her skirt and roughly tugging her blonde fro. "W-w-what...what are you doing? N-no. Leave me alone! DON'T!...s-stop! HELP!!" A hand then muffled her screams while the other hands slithered underneath her hair, shirt, legs, thighs - all over her bare skin. Elodie was too meek to stop them or use her Quirk. "No one will help you sweetheart, now shut it!" Tears watering down her cheeks as more foreign hands touched her. Her heart pacing as fast as a bullet train. All she could do was scream.