🌼together project🌼

~•○🌼○•~

Today was just starting to be great. Sort of.

Since Aizawa was still resting in hospital, Class 1-A had an assistant teacher. Who happened to be an out-of-retirement Pro Hero, who also happened to be Present Mic's non-identical twin sister, and also...Elodie's Mom.

"YOUR MOM IS A PRO HERO AND PRESENT MIC IS YOUR OTHER UNCLE!?! THIS IS THE SECOND AND THIRD BOMB YOU'VE DROPPED ON US!" Toru shrieked.

"I have so many questions! Just what other things are you not telling us?!" Mina shook her arms around frantically.

The answer was a lot. A whole lot.

There're a shit load of things Elodie has been hiding from her classmates behind her skeleton closet. One of them which, she really hoped no one recognized her from. Elodie shuffled back and hid her face before her oversized blazer as her defense mechanism.

"Wait, I thought you said your mom worked as a restaurant manager," Kyoka said.

"I was. Until a few months ago," Yasashī giggled an explanation. "Elodie never knew I was getting a job here. So this was my little surprise I had spruced for her."

"And boy, we got you goooood!" Mic pointed out bombastically.

"So he's the one you've been telling us about this whole time, the one who taught you English?! That's Uncle Zashī ?!" Uraraka connected the dots a bit too late.

"So Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic are both your uncles? Wait, how does that work!?" Sero asked boisterously.

"Well, Shouta's actually Elodie's uncle by marriage." Yasashī grinned. "Huh? Then who did he marry?!" Toru asked.

"He didn't marry your mom, did he?" Kyoka asked the blondette.

"Umm..." Elodie trailed off. It looked like he needed permission to tell them, so she couldn't really say.

"Hey keep it down, yo! Don't bombard Elodie with questions!" The class silenced and paid attention to the Voice Hero. "Anyway, Soundwave will be taking over from today. I'll be headin' out now, goooood luck!" Present Mic waved as he sauntered out of the classroom. "Aww, thanks, Zashī!"

"I was actually talking to the students but...sure, you too! I'll keep you all in my prayers if you somehow survive."

'Huh? Survive? What does that mean!?'  The class flinched.

Bullets of sweat fell down Mic's head, witnessing the wrath in his twin sister's eyes and the sadistic glint growing. "Dearest twin brother of mine, I suggest that you leave before I resort to breaking your arm and let me teach. Now." The Voice Hero then bolted out of the room, leaving dust in his way. The class suddenly shivered before her sudden cold exterior, even Katsuki was caught off by the woman's dark aura. Elodie sighed dejectedly, unfazed by the whole situation. It was pretty much mundane to her. This really wasn't her day. Yasashī quickly subsided her red aura before facing the class with a bright mellow smile. "Right, kiddies! Now that introductions are all sorted, let's get down to business, shall we?"

'Her anger sure faded fast!'

She found the class schedule on the podium and nodded to herself briefly. "First, I'll start on roll call, just to know all your names.

Aoyama Yuga?"

"Present, mademoiselle!"

"Ashido Mina?"