🌼platonic🌼

~•○🌼○•~

The class was having fun in the water.

Apart from Todoroki and Mineta, (who was inevitably caught diving underwater and looking at the girls' lower bodies), being benched. There were 9 members in each team in teams of two.

Mina, Sero, Aoyama, Sato, Iida, Uraraka, Elodie, Kaminari and Midoriya were on one team, while Bakugou, Tsu, Yaomomo, Shoji, Kirishima, Hagakure, Jiro, Ojiro and Tokoyami were on the other.

"Alright, scores are tied. Last game." Yasashī blew a whistle and threw the ball in the air.

"I got it!" Mina, in front left of the net, jumped and hit the ball over to the other side.

"That ball is mine!" Bakugou reacted and punched the ball so strong that it almost reached outside the other team's pool boundary.

"Got it!" Sato came to the rescue and punched the ball and tumbled down into the water. His force wasn't strong enough, but then Sero helped out and volleyed it over to his teammate, Uraraka, and she passed it over to Elodie who was in the middle of the net. The blondette jumped and threw it over to the other side.

"Catch it, Kirishima!" Hagakure shouted. Kirishima was just behind the net, but he couldn't catch the ball. But at a twist of luck, Shoji swooped in with the duplicate of his arm, smacking the ball back into the other side.

"I...I g-got it!" Midoriya reached in for it and managed to hit the other side. Hagakure was the closest but she missed the chance of hitting the ball.

"Ribbit!" Tsu prevailed right behind her and used her tongue to launch the ball back. Iida swiftly hit the ball right back, heading for Ojiro.

"It's my ball!" The teen used his tail and strongly smacked high into the air, almost reaching the roof, landing on the other side. With how high it was, the other team was not sure where it was landing.

"Ha! I-I--I got it!" Kaminari yelled, floating backwards. "No, I got it!" Sero swam to the side. "C'est moi!" Aoyama swooped in closer, instead of actually catching, he was jumping in for a pose. But the three clashed heads and the ball missed three of them, causing them to lose the game.

Yasashī blew the final whistle. "Match over!"

"Yes! We won!" Hagakure cheered, as well as her other fellow team members.

"Aw man!" Ashido whined. Denki and Hanta sighed sourly in pain and defeat, while Aoyama's body comically drifted in the water, partially unconscious. One could've thought their skulls bashed together sounded a lot like coconut shells. "You were the one who had the ball, Sero! What the heck!" Kaminari accused, treating the visible bump on his head.

"Me? You were the one who said you had it!" The Tape Quirk user argued.

"Enough! You both forgot your places on the field! You were not focused on your teammates! Communication is key!" Iida lectured at them, his arms moving around mechanically.

"But it was okay, guys. We did our best," Midoriya stated. Elodie timidly nodded beside him. "W-we'll...we'll try again n-next time," she whispered.

"Alright, kiddies. Lesson's over. Everyone out of the water and head to the locker room." The class nodded and headed out of the pool. Elodie walked over to her towel and tried to dry herself off while the girls were talking. When she looked up at the bleachers, Todoroki was already gone. Her brows furrowed in worry. This was getting annoying. Why was he ignoring her for? Something is definitely bothering him and she's going to find out.

"Hey, Elodie. Hurry up so we can go hit the showers," Toru said. The blondette teen nodded innocently and shook her poofy hair until its fluffiness returned. The girls always questioned how her hair still maintained despite being in the water. Guess they've never seen naturally waterproof hair before.