🌼rom comics🌼

[Author: I've been resisting the urge for a kissing scene to happen in this chapter. But I saw it was too early for that. Can't help myself when I'm a Bakugou simp.

Oh, BTW. Added names depicted on the Canon characters of MHA are entirely made up.

Hope you enjoy.]

~•○🌼○•~

Mrs. Mitsuki Bakugou was in the kitchen with a landline phone between her neck and shoulder.

She asked Elodie for her mother's phone number, just as she was preparing dinner. With the rain still unnaturally pouring out, there was a possibility it would go until morning. Elodie was already changed into night clothes, all she needed to know was if her mother was okay if she could stay over. After a while of ringing, it finally came through.

"Hi, hello. Is this...Elodie's mom?"

"This is she. Oh my gosh! Is Elodie right there? I've been trying to get hold of her but her phone is off! Has something happened to my baby?!"

"No no. Elodie's fine. She and my son both got hit by the rain so she ended up in my house. Her phone got drenched too. I thought I'd give you the heads-up."

"Oh, thank you so much!" The woman on the other line sighed in relief. "I got super worried when I saw how big this random rainstorm is. God, I'm still busy with a lot of paperwork, then there's a meeting I have to get to. Nemuri is busy too and Hizashī is occupied with his radio station...

Wait hold on, might I ask who is this?"

"My name is Mitsuki Bakugou. My son is your daughter's classmate at UA."

"Mitsuki..." the woman's voice sounded like she was deep in thought.

"Hey, I know that name!

Could that mean...Wait a second!? Konomi!? Is that really you?"

Mitsuki froze at how Elodie's mom knew her by that name. Only one person she knows her by Konomi! And that tone, she recognized the jitty hyperactiveness! Suddenly her memories took her back, back to her middle school days. It was so many years ago. She used to have a very peppy friend as a classmate. She had a loud twin brother who was in a different grade division. She never called Mitsuki by her first or last name, ever since she picked it up from Mitsuki's parents, she sort of stuck with it. She would tease her a lot with her middle name, and she could take Mitsuki's violent outbursts pretty easy, but in the end - they sort of had a cherishing friendship.

Back then, she used to be Mitsuki Konomi Sakagami.

The two had a third friend too, despite being the softer more mellow person among the three, her name was Inko Yahagi. The three were best friends. Inseparable. But then came their final year, there was hype, and there was excitement. A chance of applying to a Hero school to become a Pro.

Mitsuki has a Quirk that made her secrete glycerin from her skin, proof of why she has no wrinkles or flaws in her skin today. It wasn't really made for a Hero though. Inko's power wasn't that strong either; to compete against giant robots in the Hero course entrance exam. So both Mitsuki and Inko knew they couldn't make it as Heroes.

Except for their peppy friend, Yasashī Yamada.

But Mitsuki had her own dreams set anyway, she always wanted to be a fashion designer. There was a school that accepted her. But it was outside of Japan. And so she did.