🌼meet class b🌼

~•○🌼○•~

"Me? Do English with the...upperclassmen?"

That's how Elodie Cho went on her day two of UA. She was walking beside her uncle after leaving her classroom. She already got the memo of her class schedule being different from her classmates. But she didn't know how extreme the change was.

"Don't worry, Elodie. You'll be fine. Besides, you know English like the back of your hand," Hīzashī chirped. It's kinda true, she learned the English language at the age of 10, so her knowledge was more than an upperclassman. She already knew how to write essays and say full sentences fluently without messing up any vowels wrong. Guess being the niece of the Voice Hero had its perks. Her class had English at the moment, so she had to take an alternative class. She couldn't miss any other class so, she went to the next-door Hero class, which was Class B.

Mic slid the door open dramatically. "Watup, my dawgs!" The red-suited homeroom teacher of the class quirked a brow.

"What is it, Mic?" Vlad glared bored at the two, then perked at Elodie hiding behind her uncle's back. Okay, so she was slightly intimidated by him. Mic gestured for her to enter the class and explained about her changed class schedule. Vlad grumbled and sighed. "Alright, fine."

Mic threw a thumbs up to his little niece before walking out the door and closing it. Elodie had the urge to follow him like a little kid not wanting to get lost in a mall, but her legs were too frozen to move. She internally was panicking.

"Class, this is Elodie Cho, from Class A. She'll be in our class when her class starts English lessons from now on," Vlad announced. The class whispered to themselves while darting right at her. Great, she was just starting to develop a slight comfort with her new class. And now she meets newer strangers which made everything a lot tougher. Like - back to square one - tough.

"We have arts and crafts right now, so you'll be grouped with...Shiozaki, Tokage and Honenuki. Raise your hands, you three." Elodie immediately darted three people's hands up in the air. Elodie bowed at the Blood Hero before ambling toward the back of the class. Every beady eye was looking at her, she gulped nervously.

"Hey Elodie," a dust blonde-haired teen with a weird mouth structure, waved at her. The movement of his mouth sort of reminded her of a Russian nutcracker doll. Then a sudden nostalgia hit her. Like...she's seen him before. She clenched her yellow bag and bit over her lips. "Ha-have w-we...met before?"

"Yeah, at the recommendation exam! I was one of the ten who made it for the 3km course."

"You were recommended too? I didn't know Class A had 3 recommended," a dark moss-green-haired girl blinked, surprised. "There were some sudden changes after one student turned down their acceptance."

"That's crazy," said the dark green-haired girl. "Yeah. Turns out I didn't do well in the course and the interview. But man, if that didn't happen, I wouldn't have got a shot in the Hero Course and went for General Studies instead."

"Gnarly."

A girl with vines for locks refrained the two from talking further, then averted to the blondette. "You two have no manners. You forgot to greet yourselves to her."

"Oops, sorry," the two sweatdropped anxiously. "Our apologies for that. My gifted name is Ibara Shiozaki," she answered. "I'm Juzo. Juzo Honenuki," the dust blonde-haired boy said then it was the green-haired girl's turn. "Setsuna Tokage."

"N-nice to meet you," Elodie bowed. "S-so...what do we do now?"

"We're told to draw what we envision in our minds," said Ibara. "I'm drawing a mud monster!" Juzo said excitedly. "I'm drawing a lizard. 'Cause they're cool," said Setsuna. "What are you gonna draw, Elodie?"