🌼unforeseen🌼

~•○🌼○•~

Mina waved over to the blondette entering the 1-A classroom. "Hey, Elodie!"

Bakugou glanced back at Elodie and subtly sighed. He really thought she didn't make it to school today. He didn't see her when she was walking to school. Elodie was pretty aware of that. She had to make it to school just to avoid him. Probably plot an escape route home too. She's still afraid of him. Even after yesterday. But well...maybe a little. "So how was English with the third years?" Kyoka grinned. No shit, she did go to a class with third years, Bakugou thought. He had no idea. So she's good at it. Maybe he could ask her for help. What? Hell no! Katsuki Bakugou doesn't need anyone's help. But then again...

"I-it wasn't so bad. E-everyone there was really nice," Elodie replied as placed her bag on her desk. "Hey, haven't you guys noticed something about Aizawa-sensei?" Toru whispered, which made Elodie blink slowly in confusion. Apart from the extra darkness around his eyes and a casual look of sleep insomnia, he didn't look anything out of the ordinary to her. "What are you talking about?" Jiro rose a brow. "I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but..." She leaned in closer like she was trying to be discreet, at least that's what Elodie thought. "I think Aizawa-sensei's married."

Jiro jaw-dropped before snorting in disbelief. "I doubt some girl would marry him." Elodie internally laughed, well...Jiro was right on one thing. He didn't marry a girl. Guess he forgot to put it back in his pocket, Elodie thought. "It's true! I saw a gold ring, on his left ring finger. I thought it was just some accessory trend that I misunderstood!"

"Yeah right, and I'm All Might," Jiro smirked. "Just watch when he enters. And see who's wrong!"

Elodie is pretty sure Aizawa might've remembered by now.

"Elodie," the blondette turned to the back and saw Todoroki walking towards her.

"Hey, Shouto," she grinned. Shouto deeply sighed like he held his breath for the longest time. "You had me worried. I thought something bad happened to you."

"Uhh..." Elodie blinked dumbfoundedly. Along with a relative few near them. "What makes you say that?"

He leaned over and flicked her hair back to whisper in her ear. Elodie blushed. His hot breath was on her neck. Not long ago, she didn't want anyone (apart from Dabi) a foot near her. But Shouto could do that passively, like they were close friends. Which might've made a wrong impression on the two girls. Bakugou's stare intensified, dammit, why does he have to care?

"One of your last texts showed you were crying with a wide smile and tilted to the side." After processing all that Shouto initially said, Elodie gave out a light snort. "You clearly forgot what it meant, silly."

Shouto sweatdropped, "Apologies. Here's my book if you want to copy what we did in Modern Literature," he offered his book to her. "Thanks." He smiled at her before he walked back to his seat. Toru squealed quietly, "What did he say to make you flustered!"

"I-I was...blushing?!" She held both her cheeks, they were still heated. Crap! "Todoroki never smiles, unless he's around you. Are you guys dating in secret and didn't tell us!?"

"N-no! Shouto and I a-are just...we just talk a lot. Th-that's all!"

"Yet he got close to you, and you said you don't like human contact," Kyoka rose a brow.

"I-I'm only shy around new people. I g-got to know you guys."

"But you still stutter at us. You don't with him!"

"Just admit it, you're so crushing hard on him." Toru cooed.

Bakugou gripped hard on his pen at that, he had no choice but to eavesdrop since he was basically next to them. He can't just unhear. He slowly turned back to Todoroki before making a tck sound and looked away towards the window.