🌼flower child🌼

~•🌼•~

After the bell rang for the next lesson, Elodie packed her stuff to go back to Class A.

She actually enjoyed chatting with Honenuki, Shiozaki and Tokage. They were really nice, apart from the Monoma character. That guy had issues. Shiozaki was absolutely staggered about the fact her hair could summon butterflies. They shared a few things in common, they loved the spring season, and they both adored the flowers.

Shiozaki even went out and nicknamed her flower child. Strange but innocent.

"ELODIE!"

Just as she shuffled over to her class next door, Mina and the rest of the girls stampeded to her. "Where were you? You missed English!"

"We were so worried that you weren't in our class. Our girl squad can't lose one soldier!" said Ashido. Elodie sweatdropped, confused.

"Mr. Aizawa said you had an alternative class. Why?" Tsu pondered. "W-well...I'm already good at English, s-so I have to take a...b-bigger course."

"Bigger course?...wait, you mean...with third years!?" The class perked their heads up. "So you get to sit with third years' for English!? That's so awesome!" Kaminari admitted.

"How come you know English?" Kyoka quirked a brow. "My u-uncle taught me English from w-when I was 10. I already know how to write letters a-and essays so...y-yeah."

"That's so cool! I wish you can help us with our English. We're completely lost," Mina sighed in defeat. Elodie faintly grinned at the acid girl's demeanor. "So where do you go to when we have English?" Uraraka asked. "O-oh...I-I go to Class B sometimes, we d-did Arts & Crafts today," she whispered as she approached her seat. She gave a soft glance at Bakugou before plopping down on her seat and looking away. She still felt awkward about him after yesterday's assessment test, she could tell he was uneven from it too. Even after talking after school.

"Can I see what you drew? Pretty please~" Toru asked. Elodie lightly flustered.

"Oh, I dunno...I don't know if you'll like it---" Mina yoinked the paper off her hands and unfolded it. Her golden eyes sparkled in pure wonderment. She was beyond breath taken. "Guys! Check this out! She drew the No.3 Hero!" Everyone was completely taken aback. Kirishima gripped his fist with pride and a tear streaming down his cheek, as if he came face to face with an angel. "What's there not to like? This is so manly, Cho-chan!"

"Even I can't draw that good," Sero admitted. "The features and structure are all accurate, this is truly an amazing talent, Elodie!" Iida stated as he adjusted his glasses. The frizzy blondette couldn't help but force a smile. "T-thanks."

"I AM...HERE!" The students were alarmed by a booming voice entering the classroom. All eyes lit up in ecstasy at the tall blonde in red, white and blue. The figure of pure pride himself. "...walking in through the door like a Hero!"

"Oh my Gosh, it's really All Might!"

"So he really is a teacher! Man, this class is gonna be so awesome!" Kirishima urged in excitement. The Pro Hero strutted in a dramatic heroic march. Elodie's day couldn't go any more amazing. She was in the presence of the Symbol Of Peace himself. The No.1 Hero himself! He wasn't her favorite though, but he was definitely the biggest impact on every kid's life that want to be Pro Heroes tomorrow.