🌼clown hair🌼

[just to give you an incentive on what Elodie's hair looks like.]

~🌼~

Elodie charted the three bad things to her first horrid morning as a UA Hero student.

First; all the seats at the back were taken! That was her favorite place in any area. Her safe haven. Now she had to sit next to...him.

The teen who yelled at her earlier for bumping into him in the corridor. Of all people she had to sit for three years, it had to be him. He was really intimidating, especially his body language. She heard around the students that he was No.1 in the common entrance exams. Which meant he was someone not to be messed with!

She attempted to take a peep at the blonde on her left, perching his feet on his desk after Iida explicitly told him not to and blabbering on about the honour of the upperclassmen that once sat here. He had his arms crossed and plated a bored expression. He didn't look like one to socialize with anyone.

In a blink, his red eyes found one unconcealed brown eye darting straight at him. "What the fuck at you looking at, clown hair?!" He growled, which made Elodie shudder in her desk and look away. Regretting ever reaching eye contact with him.

Second; was this guy.

"If you're just here to make friends, then you should just pack your stuff and get out, now."

Her body rattled at the bored voice, he may be family...but that policy doesn't come when it came to UA. The familial shaggy-haired male carrying a yellow sleeping bag. That's the gift she got for him on his birthday 2 years ago, knowing he likes to sleep a lot. And now...he's her homeroom teacher.

Well, that's just peachy!

"Alright, let's get started. All of you wear these, our lesson starts outside." He offered every student P.E. sportswear. Elodie shuffled all the way to Shouta Aizawa, his face still strikingly plain as ever; with a lack of emotion and a cold aura. But when she grabbed for her uniform and the classroom was empty, it shifted like clockwork. He genuinely smiled at her. Still and always will be his lemon puff. He adored Elodie more than his husband, Hīzashī.

Okay, that should be a good sign, right? Maybe he will be nice to everyone this year. Yeah. That's it.

Oh was she so very super wrong!

And that was the third one!

~🌼~

"A Quirk assessment test?" The class shrieked.

All the students lined up outside by the softball pitch in their U.A. gym wear. Elodie stood at the back of the class. She didn't like being in front, and...her sport outfit didn't hide a single hourglass curve either. She knew what was coming to all of them, and there came the regrets crashing on her back like a pile of bricks.

"Hi," Elodie squeaked at the sight of an even shorter boy staring up at her, with weird purple balls for hair; and a smile on his face that for some reason...suddenly made her skin crawl.

"I'm Mineta. I like your boobs," the timid little blondette blushed cherry red and covered her chest with her arms. Trembling in fear. Just what the frick was wrong with him? "Get away from her, you perv!" Mineta suddenly felt a smack on his head from out of nowhere, Elodie turned to the invisible girl from earlier. "T-tt-thanks..." she murmured but Toru already caught it.

"Anytime."

Elodie dipped her head low, looking down at her yellow shoes. Rubbing her arms as she misses her sleeves. She heard footsteps ambling and standing right beside her, she saw white shoes with blue stripes. "Hey."