Chapter 5 - Best friend

HEY GUYS, HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE SO DECIDED TO MAKE A LONGER ONE PLUS I THOUGH IT JUST FIT BETTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. WILL UPDATE OTHER SOON :)

It was another quiet day at Titans tower but no one was complaining. In fact everyone was relieved. There was no crime and they had been busy for the past few weeks, the Teen Titans were all exhausted and wanted some free time. Starfire was washing Silkie, Raven was in her room, Beastboy was in the gym (now a common place for him to be found, as he established working out in his human form was better for him in the long run) and Cyborg and Robin were in the common room.

"Yo Rob, you and Starfire doing anything today?" Cyborg asked as he got off the couch.

Robin's cheeks tinged a slight pink but he brushed it off quickly. "No, why?"

"Just wondering..." the half robot replied as he walked up to his leader. "I was thinking since there's no crime today and it's getting kinda hot, we could head down to the beach?"

"Umm...I Dunno Cye"

"Dude even Titans east are getting out in this weather, we could meet them there?" he urged.

"And how would you know that?" Robin smirked.

"Erm...uh...Bumblebee told me" Cyborg muttered, rather embarrassed.

The leader shrugged innocently. "Sure, why not, it will be good for us anyway"

"Booyah!" he cried feeling elated. "Hey! You knew they were out!"

"Yup"

"And you just wanted me to admit that I talk to bumblebee" he said irritated

"Yup" Robin said, his grin growing as he drank his coffee innocently.

Cyborg scowled at him. "You can let the rest know, I'll be in the garage" he growled and stormed off.

Robin took out his communicator and asked the other three Titans to meet him in the common room. Raven was first to enter and sat at the end of the couch, book still in hand. Starfire was next and quickly went to her boyfriend. Beastboy was the last to enter and his hair was still slightly wet from his previous shower. The changeling walked into the room and his eyes instantly stopped on Raven, a small mischievous smile quirked on his lips. Walking over to the back of the couch he leaned over resting his chin on her head and placed his hands on her shoulders. She tensed at his sudden touch before choosing to ignore him. A mixture of shock and relief washed over him as she done nothing.

"Alright everyone's here" Robin said checking over everyone, hiding his confusion at the sight of Beastboy and Raven. "Since we have a calm day Cyborg thought it would be a good idea to join Titans East at the beach." He announced. "Everyone in? Raven, Beastboy you coming?"

"Dude, this is gonna be so cool. I'm in!" Beastboy cried with excitement, his face brightening.

"Raven, what about you?" Robin asked.

"No, sorry but thanks for the offer" she said not lifting he gaze from the book.

"Rae....please come, it will be fun" Beastboy whined as he lifted himself of her.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to spend the day sitting in the sun with a large crowd" she established, ready to leave.

"Pleaseeee...it will be fun!" he urged.

"No."

"Oh friend Raven please join us, you can do the relaxing and joining of friends" Starfire interrupted, also wanting her friend to join.