A bit of fun

It was dark but she knew her way through the titan's corridor well enough until it reached the common room. A familiar flicker of light shone from under the sliding door but she couldn't feel any presence from where she was standing. The door slid open to reveal the T.V on and a light coming from the kitchen. She wondered who could be up at this hour.

As she entered the kitchen she saw the green changeling raiding the fridge. 'oh for love of Azar' she thought groaning on the inside. He may have grown up but that didn't mean his jokes have died down, it's actually quite the opposite, now that everyone's older his jokes are much dirtier and quite frankly more frequent.

"Hey Rae" he said with his nose still in the fridge.

"Um… Hey Beastboy, what are you doing up?" she asked, quite surprised he knew she was there.

"Can't sleep, you?" he replied finally taking some food out the fridge before shutting it.

"Me neither"

"Wanna watch a movie? I mean were both up and can't sleep so might as well keep ourselves company. Better than being alone, right?" he said with a smirk obviously knowing he would win. She hated being alone but couldn't help it if she could become a danger.

"Sure" she sighed in defeat, not very pleased. "I'll get some crisps and you can set up the movie"

"Yess!" he exclaimed excitedly. She frowned reaching up to get the crisps and dip.

As soon she entered the common room he was on the couch covered with a large blanket patting the seat next to him grinning widely. As soon as she sat on the couch and curled up in a comfortable position he began the movie. Her eyes widened as she saw the title of the movie come up, she maybe dark and mysterious but that didn't mean she wasn't scared of horror films. Especially 'Wicked Scary'. She turned around facing the already amused changeling and got a cushion ready to bury her face in when something would pop up. Ever since they defeated her father she was able to relax a bit more and open up, but not too much as it could still be dangerous.

"You know I'm here, you can always cuddle up to me if you're scared." He smirked.

"And you know this is for over 18's and your only 17" she shot back with a slight smrik hinting on her lips.

"Whatever" he grumbled under his breath but loud enough Raven could hear.

The movie soon started and during it she found herself hiding behind Beastboy and gripping his arm tightly. He laughed and put his arm around her waist and brought her closer for more 'protection'. She tensed but didn't object as she was too frightened. Once the movie came to end she found herself buried up to his chest shivering with a soft muscular arm holding her in place. After realising the movie had finished she realised her position and instantly shot back on the couch quickly burying herself in her legs and arms tightly wrapped around. He reached down to the table to grab some of the dip only to find it being splashed back into his face. He frowned knowing the cause and turned around with partial irritation. She smirked.

"What was that for?" Beastboy asked obviously annoyed at having to wipe blobs of sour cream and chive dip off his face.

"That was for making me scared!" she said slightly raising her voice.

You could see the sides of her lips slightly curving up, until she instantly frowned as she saw the toothy grin appear on his face. Raven knew all too well what that face meant and that face meant trouble. Her eyes widened as she prepared for whatever it was he was going to do. His eyes instantly narrowed and he smirked devilishly before wiping a handful of the dip in his hands and aiming at her and hitting right on target. Her face. She gasped in shock before levitating her own handful from the container and releasing it over his head. His grinned grew wider and they both new what that meant. War. Both Titans broke out in a sour cream and chive dip fight aiming at each other and missing or hitting bang on target with a slight gasp and growl here and there. Soon they ended up rolling round on the floor trying to smear it onto each other even further until they started gasping for breath and panting.

"Well…that…was…interesting…" Beastboy said panting in-between each word for breath.

"Yeah well… I beat you so I'm first in the shower" she said finally recovering her breath and getting up to leave.

"Oh, no you don't!" he said in a fake stern voice while reaching up for her and pulling her back down into his grasp.

She shrieked while tumbling into him. He grabbed at her sides attempting to tickle her which only resulted in slight yelps and squeals. Still determined to make her laugh her reached under her arms and by her neck tickling her with a smirk on his face still laughing at her attempt to struggle out of his grasp. As soon as he reached the age of 16 which was now almost 2 years ago he hit the peak of puberty, it resulted in a well needed growth spurt, the filling out of muscle across his body and the loss of the baby fat on his face giving him a straight jaw line, making him the 3rd most wanted and best looking male teen superhero. He heard a giggle escape from her before the crisp packet shattered showering them with crisps. He laughed ironically, grabbed a crisp and took some dip from her cheek and ate it. She got up and wiped away as much as she could while he just sat there and ate. She sighed shaking her head at his immaturity and began looking around the common room which was now covered with dip and crisps.

"Look at the mess we've made" she said pointing round the room. He too got up and looked around and laughed at what they caused. "You think it's funny?" she asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah, I mean look at it and look at us" he said gesturing to their bodies. "You have to admit that that was fun and that's it's even a little funny, besides I'm doing you a favour eating it" he smiled munching noisily.

"No, it's not. It may have been fun but it's not funny" she replied instantly regretting her choice of words and admitting it was fun.

"Ha. I knew it, I knew you had fun!" he exclaimed triumphantly picking up another crisp and scraping it across dip on his arm.

"EW, that's gross" she said looking away in disgust.

Without warning he grabbed her around the waist pulling her body close before she could leave. She once again struggled against his grasp cursing his strength. Then suddenly he licked her neck getting rid of some remaining dip. She tensed under the sensation of his tongue on her neck and instantly phased to the bathroom trying to rid of the prickly feeling going down her spine, forgetting about the mess as well as him still wrapped around her. It was almost 5am and she wanted to change and wash before climbing back into bed to get a few more hours sleep before everyone else woke up.

She suddenly felt something unclasp her and the warmth leave until she realised who it was. 'Shit' she thought forgetting he was there and turning round to face him. His arm just felt so welcoming, so warm, so natural, so….right? 'no.' she thought and frowned, coming back to her senses and dismissing anu thoughts.

He looked at his surroundings before trying to break the awkward silence engulfing them.

"So… I'm gonna go to get ready to come in after you?" not meaning it to sound like a question though he went along with it anyway.

"Umm… yeah sure, I'll be out in around… 20 minutes?" 'Uhh yet another unintentional question, this is unsettling' she thought.

"Yup, that's cool, see ya in a bit then, I guess..." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Their eyes locked on each other's gaze for a mere second before he turned away leaving her to get ready.

*45 minutes later*

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" an angry yell could be heard from the common room and then Starfire rushing in. Their leader was definitely not happy.

To be continued…