Chapter 11 - Forget

It's been a while I know but... will this make up for it? I hope you like it so read and review, idea's and opinions are welcome. More to come? Yes I hope i'll have enough time for another chapter in the next week.

Raven groaned slightly as she squinted her eyes to try and make out her surroundings but nothing was clear enough to understand. Apart from the giant green blur next to her who she assumed was Beastboy.

Beastboy.

Bed.

Headache.

Oh no.’

Beastboy was casually sat next to her on the other side of the bed leaning against the headboard and reading, trying not to pay much attention to Raven. She was lying face down into the pillow trying to block out the loud pounding she could hear. Leaning slightly to the side, she managed to pop an eye open to look at him.

“Why is it so loud?” she mumbled. He looked down at her with a smirk.

“It’s not loud. You’ve just got a hangover” he grinned. She groaned and buried her head even more into the soft pillow. Beastboy leaned over to the side table and grabbed two pills and a glass of water. “Here, drink this. It should make you feel better.” He said, handing her the glass and pills.

Raven lifted herself up, just enough to hold the water and swallow the medication, then she flopped back onto the pillow with a soft thud. Beastboy chuckled.

“I can’t believe you saw me drunk” she admitted, her voice muffled by the pillow. He laughed.

“Don’t worry, it will be our little secret” he said which made her groan even more.

“We seem to be having a lot of secrets” Pause. “Why am I in your bed?... We didn’t...”

“No Rae, we didn’t. You were drunk and I looked after you although… you did try come onto me” he said as if in deep thought. Raven looked up at him with wide eyes. He laughed. “And you’re in my bed because you wouldn’t leave it or get changed.”

Raven lifted up the cover and looked down at herself. She was in a large black t-shirt which wasn’t even covering her underwear at this moment. She blushed and looked at him.

“Don’t worry I didn’t see anything” he assured her but the red tint on her cheeks was still present.

“Sorry about last night. Remind me never again to get drunk” she said closing her eyes and sinking back into the comfort of his bed.

“Sorry Rae, No promises” he grinned.

A long silence surrounded them as they relaxed in the comfort of each other. Beastboy inhaled deeply as the ever so familiar scent consumed him. She was so close.

“What time is it?” she asked.

“12:30” he said, not even looking at the clock. She opened her eyes and looked over at him.

“How did you know that? I didn’t even feel you move.” He shrugged

“I have like an internal clock though it’s not precise to the point. How do you think animals know what time it is?” he explained, then went into thought again. “It’s similar to reading the time from the sun. I mean I can do that as well.”

Her eyes widened in slight awe. She never thought she knew everything about him but now there were endless puzzle pieces to him that just kept coming, and that kept her intrigued.

“Raven?”

“Hmm?”

“You kinda zoned out, you ok?”