Chapter 3 - Deal

The next day it was raining. Though that didn’t stop villains terrorising the city so the team had to be prepared for anything at any time, after all being a hero was a 24/7 type of job. The Titans groaned as they came into the tower soaking wet and bruised. The Hive were at it again and deliberately wanted to pick a fight and have ‘fun’ in the rain. This time it was not as easy but as usual The Hive got put behind bars thanks to the Teen Titans.

Cyborg immediately went to his room or rather the basement to get cleaned up, leaving the rest of the titans to sort themselves out. Starfire sat on the sofa next to Beastboy to one side and her Boyfriend to the other who was groaning in pain, it was Robin. They had been together for over 2 months and every one was glad that they were finally together, even Raven. Starfire hated to see her boyfriend in pain and began to go with her instincts massaging his aching back gently. He let out a content sigh and thanked her. Raven stood up to leave.

“Where are you going?” asked Beastboy rubbing the side of his left hip softly.

“To my room, is there a problem?” she asked annoyed and pulled up her hood.

“No, just wondering” he replied this time rubbing the side of his jaw.

“Well stop wondering because what I do doesn’t concern you” she snapped bitterly, turned and left.

Robin watched as she left and turned to look at the green titan. “What the hell was that about?” he asked but closed his eyes as Starfire carried on rubbing his back.

“What do you mean?” he looked at his leader who just raised an eyebrow “She’s just moody like always don’t worry bout it” Beastboy said again and began playing game station.

At least 4 hours passed and it was time for dinner. The team made their way to the kitchen and sat at the table waiting for Cyborg to prepare their meal. He was the best chef out of all the Titans including Titans East.

“Friend Cyborg what are you preparing for us to eat?” asked Starfire licking her lips anxiously.

“Just the best burgers ever!” he replied smiling and with that placed a plate in front of her with a large burger covered in mustard

“Wonderful, thank you ever so much for the covering in the mustard” she exclaimed and hugged her friend crushing him in the process who tried to pull away.

“Oh man, now what am I gonna eat?” the green Titan cried faking banging his head on the table dramatically.

“Yo dude don’t worry, I had some vegetarian ones left from last time in freezer” Cyborg said turning back to the oven. “But don’t think I’m happy bout it cause I’m not. It just so happens I’m in a good mood right now and don’t need you ruining it, grass stain!” he said but snapped at his nickname giving the rest of the titans their food.

“And why are you in a good mood?” questioned Raven who couldn’t really care less but decided to interact a bit more with the team anyways.

“Why my dear Raven it’s because I have a date” he said almost singing the last few words. Everyone’s jaws dropped in shock, even Raven was shocked and almost choked on her food.

Beastboy spat out his drink and looked at his best friend with disbelief. “What?” he cried, eyes widening by the second meaning he was either truly shocked or jealous. “Probably both” Raven thought.

“You heard me” Cyborg said grinning and devouring his burger.

“So Cyborg who do you have a date with?” asked Robin wanting to remember the name so he could do a background check on her later to make sure she wasn’t evil.