Chapter 9 - Shock

Yes I know it's been like over 3 weeks but there will be another chapter up this week. I hope. If anyone takes art and is behind you know whats it's like with deadlines, urhhh. Anyway here's a not so good chapter but yeah the next one will be a drunk Raven soo.... Oh and I've decided to add some smut/lemon chapters but they will be marked so you CAN avoid them. Please r&r

Cyborg was confused. No. He was annoyed and confused.

“Man, are you serious?” Beastboy nodded, scratching the back of his head nervously. “Woah…wait…wait, you’re telling me that not only did she choose you a date but you chose her one too” Beastboy nodded again. Couldn’t Cyborg hear the first time? “Damn…now hell has really frozen over, huh?”

Beastboy frowned. Before he could say anything Starfire came squealing as she entered the kitchen.

“Oh friends, Raven has the date tonight. Isn’t it most joyous?!” she cried happily. ‘No.’ Beastboy thought. ‘No it’s not.’ His frown deepened.

After last night and those…fantasies, he had realised that he…liked her. A lot.

Beastboy had a crush on Raven, one of his closest friends. But, he was in no way going to let anyone know especially after Cyborg’s constant…teasing. God he really was at loss for words today.

“Yeah, Grass stain over here and Raven have their lil game, Choosin’ each other’s date’n’all” Cyborg mocked.

“I hope you will both have much fun tonight.” She paused as Robin walked in. “Me and Robin will be going to Gotham for the weekend” A small blush crept over the couple. Robin ignored it and gave a slight nod.

“Yeah, we have some stuff to go over with Batman plus there hasn’t been much crime lately” Robin explained as he made his coffee.

“Well then I’m going off to Titan’s East” Cyborg announced with a grin. He practically jumped off the stool as the words left his mouth. Robin hesitated for a moment. ‘Well…The crime rates are low and it was just the weekend, and after all, they also have their communicators.’ He reasoned with himself then gave a nod.

“Fine” he sighed reluctantly. Cyborg’s grin grew wider. “Beastboy, you and Raven have to stay in Jump. If anything happens call us” their leader instructed. Beastboy nodded with a smile.

“Robin we must not leave until I have prepared Raven for her date” Starfire pleaded. Robin raised his eyebrows both in shock and amusement.

“No problem Star. What times her date?” he smirked.

“6 o’clock” Beastboy interrupted.

“Yeah, that’s fine we’ll go as soon as she leaves the building.” He said and was suddenly faced with a giant smile from his girlfriend. She enclosed him in a bone crushing hug.

“Oh thank you, But now I must go and find Raven the most perfect attire for this evening” Starfire said and floated out the room.

Beastboy couldn’t help but chuckle at this. Starfire’s choices weren’t always the best ones, especially for Raven.

“Dude, Ravens gonna come out lookin’ like a cupcake” Cyborg laughed. The boys nodded and laughed in agreement.

“Does it really take all day just find some clothes to wear?” Beastboy questioned.

“It has to be the most perfect attire” Cyborg mocked. Robin scowled at him for making fun of his girlfriend but the smirk with still present. They all laughed again. “Man, sometimes I don’t get girls.”