Chapter 7- Wrong

Hey, I know it's took a while but there will (98%) be another chapter to follow this week. I have an idea i can't wait to right for the next chapter and i'm looking forward to it, this is just a build up. What do you think of a masquerade halloween ball in a chapter?

‘How I look at her. How I look at her. How I look at her’

That statement had been ringing in Beastboy’s head for days now. He just couldn’t get it out of his head. It always ended with ‘How do I look at her?’ Yeah, she is beautiful but so is Starfire, though not in the same way. Ravens beauty was pure.

The changeling never really knew why he had called her creepy those few times as kids. Maybe it was the way she acted. The way her hood always concealed her. He found that often when they were alone her hood would be down. It was one of the things he liked best about their time alone.

Beastboy walked into the common room to find Raven reading. An instant smile spread across his face as he watched her. ‘Yup, she was definitely beautiful’ He thought.

“Hey Rae, what you reading?” he asked, taking a seat next to her.

“A book” she answered, stating the obvious. Something was wrong.

“Raven, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“I know you better than that. Now what’s wrong” he demanded. She stared at him blankly then went back to her book.

“I’m reading a poetry book by Edgar Allan Poe.” She said, ignoring his concern. He watched her for any change in expression. Nothing. Sighing, he grabbed the remote and began browsing through the channels.

“Any good poems?” he asked with only half interest.

“The Raven, is actually a good poem.” She answered though still not looking at him. His focus instantly went to her as he got a decent answer from her.

“Really? What’s it about?”

“A raven in the dead of night waking someone up” her tone was even as she replied.

“Um…ok…is-“The crime alarm interrupted him alerting the whole tower of criminal activity.

‘Saved by the bell’ he thought with a grin.

Cyborg was the first to walk in and he eyed the two suspiciously. He looked over at Beastboy with a smirk.

“What?” Beastboy cried as he watched his half robotic friends grin grow wider.

“Nothing” Cyborg said dismissively, though the grin still present. Beastboy turned away with an annoyed huff.

“Ok team, its Cinderblock and he’s causing some major damage down town. Hope you’re all up for a major work out today.” Robin announced.

“Yup! Dude, I feel like my body is falling asleep.” Beastboy declared and earned a round of glares from his teammates. “What?!”

“That’s what I gym is for, you might want to use it more often” Robin stated.

“I am most not in the mood to fight crime today.” Starfire said glumly, interrupting their conversation.

“I do use it!” the green teen shot back

“How many times have you used it this week? Once?” Robin argued.

“Friends, Raven and Cyborg have gone to fight Cinderblock while you have been doing the arguing. We must leave to help before they are hurt.” Starfire interrupted once again, bringing them back into reality.