Chapter 6 - Guilty Pleasure

Everyone was exhausted from their encounter with Plasmus and they all desperately wanted and needed a shower.

"Dudes see you later, its gonna take me a while to get this goo outta my system." And with that said Cyborg left. Starfire suddenly turned to Robin with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and whispered something in his ear. He blushed furiously at whatever she said.

Raven rolled her eyes as she felt the lust exhale from the couple.

"Saving water huh?" Beastboy commented referring to the leaving couple and watching Raven become uncomfortable.

"Not sure if having sex in the shower is really going to save water" she commented dryly. Beastboy's eyes grew wide, what he heard from Raven was very unexpected. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to shower before I become worse than I do now"

"But you always look beautiful" Ravens cheeks tinged pink at his words and she turned fully away from him. "Plus I want to spend some time with you" he said as he began walking out the room with her. He really did like spending time with her more than with anyone else.

"We already spend time together, writing music and meditating."

"But that's it, why can't we do anything different?" he whined.

"And what do you suppose we do?" she asked turning around to him which caused them both to stop.

"Read?" he suggested. He knew she loved to read and one of his guilty pleasures was in fact reading and not just comic books.

"I'm not reading comic books!" she replied, irritation clear in her voice.

"No, not comic books actual books Rae." She frowned not believing him. He sighed. "Yes I the seemingly dumb and annoying grass stain read actual books." He admitted, looking at the floor and scratching the back of his head nervously.

"You read books?" she asked, confused.

"Yes."

"What types of books do you read?"

"Fantasy." He replied though still not reaching her gaze.

"Fantasy?" she asked shocked once again.

"You don't believe me do you?" he questioned sadly.

"What fantasy?" she requested, ignoring his query.

"Umm...like Percy Jackson, the Lord of the Rings and stuff"

"Oh."

"You still don't believe me do you?"

"I'm not sure, I mean I've never seen you with a book and you always criticize me when I read."

"Well I kinda keep it a secret, it's sort of like a guilty pleasure for me." He smiled weakly.

"Guilty pleasure?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow at his words.

"Yeah you know, like you and dark chocolate" he grinned. A small blush crept over her again. 'Why does this keep happening and how does he know about my chocolate' she questioned herself but decided to save it for another time. "Don't worry I won't tell."

"Thank you, I never knew you liked to read"

"That's because I kept it a secret and... would really like it kept that way." He said indicating the other boy's reactions.

"I won't tell anyone" she promised.

"Thank you" he said knowing he can count on her.

"Why do you like to read?" she asked curious.