Chapter 12 - Let go

Hey guy's I hope you enjoy this, even though it's not very long or good. I have been so busy and now I have exams coming up but since it's getting colder I might be able to update some more. If anyone has any idea's for future chapters message me or comment, all idea's are welcome and if they are used credit will be given :) Let me know what you think 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beastboy could smell her before she even stepped into the kitchen.

Her fresh scent from the shower made him want to curl into a ball and just... enjoy the moment. The moment of being with her and just her whilst doing something he loved. Which he will now love even more and remember every time he cooked.

"Ravennn..." he sang as soon as he heard the doors to the kitchen open. She just groaned in response making him chuckle. "It's time for you to learn how to cook" he said as he reached for some ingredients.

"Great." Raven muttered sarcastically and leaned against the counter.

"Oh com'on it's not gonna be that bad."

"You say that now..."

"This time you have me" he whispered as he came up towards her. Ravens hands came up to press against his chest as a form of protection from him nearing even more towards her. Her eyes slowly lifted up until she was staring into bright green eyes, eyes that twinkled with an unknown gleam in them that she couldn't quite place.

Beastboy smirked and leaned closer until their noses were practically touching, her minty breath fanning his face. Before she could push him further away he leaned past her, towards an ingredient behind her and backed away before he did something else. Like kiss her.

His smirk turned into a full-fledged grin as he watched her regain herself, a light pink blush tainting her cheeks.

"So what are we burning today?" she asked flatly, walking over to him by the kitchen island.

He rolled his eyes and double checked he had the right ingredients on the table in front of him. Turning towards her with a grin, he watched as she looked over the ingredients herself.

Her questioning eyes turned to look at him.

"We are making salad?"

"Yup! With pasta"

She glanced back at ingredients confused.

"So why is there flour?"

"Because you need to lighten up."

"Lighten up? I'm already pale. I hope were not actually making the pasta"

"No Rae, were not actually making the pasta."

"Then... what is it for?"

"It's so you can lighten up and have a bit of fun" He said slowly, as he stalked towards her. Ravens eyes widened as she slowly inched back. Beastboys smile was gradual as he reached into the bag of flour and grabbed a handful.

Raven spun around and ran to the other side of the kitchen, but she was too slow, Beastboy had already put down the flour and with his free hand grabbed her around the waist.

"Beastboy don't. Stop. Please, I just showered." She gasped, as she tried to escape his strong grasp.

His mouth landed on her neck and he blew, making her squeal.

"Now Rae you need to lighten up and let go" "he said as his hand made its way towards her face.

"Ok I'll let go" she smirked and wriggled out of his grasp just in time for the bag of flour she controlled with her powers to spill all over him.

As soon as she felt she was at a safe distance from Beastboy she turned around to find him covered in white head to toe. Her face burst into a smile as she watched his shock fade into fake anger.

"Rae, that wasn't fair!" He

"Wasn't it? I thought you said let go?" She asked innocently. Beastboys eyes narrowed at her.

"You better run."