Twenty Two

Louis' POV:

I woke up next to Harry. I haven't woken up next to him in a whole month, so it was weirdly exciting. And it was different this time. We were different. Boyfriends. Jesus. I haven't been in a relationship with someone in so long. I used to date this one guy in freshman year and then he left school, so that was the last time I saw him.

Anyway, not relevant. I'm dating Harry now! Like boyfriends. It's weird in a good way. Because you know... Ugh. I don't know. I like him, okay! God, this is disgusting. But I'm happy about this. Feels right. Ew. 

Harry shifted next to me, looking like a fucking kitten. Is being adorable really that necessary? He opened his eyes and peeked at me, "Hi boyfriend." I couldn't stop myself from grinning, "Hi." He tightened his arm around me, "Back to sleep?" I playfully hit his head, "No, time to get up for class." He sighed, "I hate you."

I giggled, "I hate you too. Ew, I can't believe I'm dating a Rogue. Disgusting." Harry scoffed, "You Royals think you're so great. But you really aren't, you know." I nudged him, "What, so you Rogues are better than us?" He grinned, "Way better." I rolled my eyes, "Lies, Styles." He didn't say anything but wrapped nuzzled into my neck, trying to go back to sleep. 

I swatted him, "No. Get up. We don't want one of our friends to come check up on us." He finally sat up, "Fine. Ugh. Let's go fucking shower." I just giggled and pressed a kiss to his bare shoulder before we headed to the bathroom. This was pleasant. I could get used to this. 

We took a quick mutual shower before heading down to the cafeteria. Our friends were already at a table. Niall raised an eyebrow as we sat down, "Is this going to be a thing now? You two not ripping each other's hair out for a change?"

Harry shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about." Destiny smiled at us warmly, "So glad to see you guys aren't hating each other anymore." I rolled my eyes, "I don't know what you're high on, Tina. I still clearly hate Harry." Harry grinned next to me, "Feeling's mutual, princess." I stomped my foot on his foot, "I said, do not call me that, Henry."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fuck you." I grinned, "You did." Destiny groaned at that, "Ew! Guys! TMI." Niall raised an eyebrow at her, "TMI, really? They didn't give us any details. Who tops?" Liam looked very uncomfortable and Destiny just looked at Niall and us in horror.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing aloud. Harry meanwhile chuckled next to me, "Louis does." Niall howled at that, ready to fall off his seat. Destiny groaned, "I did not need to that." Astraea smirked, "Ignore Tina. I want more details. Are you guys actually together or is it an enemies with benefits thing?"

Enemies with benefits. Ha. We used to be that, didn't we? Good times. Better times right now though. Harry looked at me questioningly, waiting for me to respond. Ugh. What an idiot. I glared at him, "Why're you staring at me? I told you yes, Harold." Harry just rolled his eyes, but I could tell he was blushing a little.

Destiny asked, "Yes what?" Harry shrugged, "Yes, we are together." Destiny literally squealed at that before coming over to throw her arms around both of us. She then kissed our cheeks, "I am so happy for you guys!" I groaned, "Destiny! Stop being embarrassing." 

Destiny tsked, "I'm not being embarrassing! I'm just happy for you guys." Harry hit my arm, "Oi, Tomlinson, be nice. Thanks Tina, I appreciate it." Destiny patted his head before going back to her seat. Liam nodded at me, "This is weird, but whatever makes you happy, Louis." I shot him a grateful look. Our friends were accepting this way too easily. That made me happy.

Astraea sighed aloud, "Well, Harry, I thought the three of us are going to be bachelors forever, but I guess not." Niall scoffed, "Please Astraea. The only reason you're single is because Zayn doesn't want you." Destiny gasped really loudly while Astraea stilled. Liam looked confused, and Harry just eyes them warily.