Nine

Louis' POV:

I pushed Styles aside as I stepped into my room. We were in the common room, but it's lights out soon, so time to turn in. Of course, the asshat Styles was in the common room too and we had to walk back together. Not together per se. Walk separately in the same direction and pushing each other aside to get ahead. Typical. 

I headed to my side of the room, stripping out of my regular clothes. Usually I'd be self conscious about getting naked in front of Stupid Styles, but considering our weird arrangement, I can't be bothered to be shy. Suddenly I heard Styles seethe behind me, "What the actual fuck?" I turned around, "What?" He groaned, "Why the heck is there water all over my bed again? What the fuck, Tomlinson?" I went over to his bed and peered down at it. Yep. Sure enough, the bed was entirely wet. 

I said, "I don't know what happened. I wasn't here." Styles sighed, "Probably Grimshaw and his friends. Fucking pranksters all of them." I chuckled, "Glad they picked your bed then." He rolled his eyes, "Shut up, loser. I'm sleeping with you again." What? No! Not that I mind. He is very cuddly and comfortable. But still! No!

I complained, "Don't do this to me, come on man." He rolled his eyes as he moved over to my bed, "You love it, shut the fuck up." I shook my head, "Absolutely not. You're annoying." He just scoffed before unlocking his phone and doing whatever he does on it. I meanwhile went into the bathroom to freshen up. When I was finally done, I moved back to my bed. Which, by the way, Styles was completely hogging up. Honestly I'm too exhausted to argue and fight with him. 

I slipped into my bed and under the covers. Styles was playing his annoying music. I groaned, "Can you turn that off? For god's sake, I want to sleep here." He rolled his eyes as he slipped an arm around me, "Deal with it, moron." Ugh. I hate him. Anyway, our beds are single beds. It's a tight fit, if both us want to sleep in one bed. Hence, why his arm is around me. Otherwise, I would never allow this. Gross. 

The next morning, I woke up with the feeling of an arm around me. Of fucking course. I looked around to look at Styles. He was still asleep. His curls cascaded over his face, and he just looked peaceful. There was an air of serenity around him. Ironic, isn't it? For someone so absolutely annoying, he was pretty sweet when he was asleep. 

I poked at his arms; which were around y by the way. I spoke softly for some reason, "Oi, time to wake up." His eyelashes fluttered as he snuggled into me and mumbled into my neck, "No." For some reason, there was a stupid grin on my face. I pressed my lips to his head, "Oi, you dickhead. Wake up. I don't wanna be late." His arms tightened around me as he whined, "No, Lou." He dragged out the "No", making it sound like "Nooooooo" and making him sound like an absolute child. 

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, "Harry. Styles. Wake up already, for fuck's sake." His arms moved away from around me and he just pouted. I rolled my eyes before leaning down to kiss him thoroughly. That obviously led to an early morning make-out session, involving me sucking on his neck again. What? It makes him make pretty noises. Shut up.

Once that was done, we obviously fought over who should get to use the bathroom first. We wrestled for a bit on our way to the bathroom and he obviously won. Stupid, tall giant. But whatever, that just meant that he left the room before me. So I get a few minutes of alone in the room time. But it didn't make much of a difference, really.

We ended up getting to the cafeteria for breakfast almost at the same time. He is super slow. Fucking moron. To my dismay, Liam and Destiny were sitting with Astraea and Niall again. What the actual fuck? Are we suddenly friends with the Rogues and nobody told me about it? They can't even say it's because of Trae and Tina's twin thing. They have been twins for the last three years too, and not once did we hang out with the Rogues.

Harry asked as soon as we sat down at the table, "Why are we sitting with the Royals again, and not with our extended group?" Niall complained, "That's what I keep asking?" Destiny glared at Niall before turning to Harry, "Literally, look around. Do you see any empty seats?" I said in exasperation, "Why are there never enough seats anymore?" 

Astraea explained, "I actually looked into that, and apparently, there are lots of new students this year for some reason. I guess everybody wants to graduate from Montgomery?" Bruh. Why? Anyway, the conversation shifted to arguing and bickering after that. I zoned out, happily eating my breakfast.

Suddenly, I heard Niall ask Harry, "Holy shit, what the fuck is that on your neck?" Wait a minute, what? Oh my god. Harry stiffened next to me, "Uh, what? I don't know?" Astraea leaned in to get a good look before she pulled back and smirked, "That, Harold, is definitely a hickey." I heard Liam groan across me while Destiny and Astraea exchanged interesting looks. Niall laughed aloud, "Well, this morning just got interesting. Care to explain, Harry?"

Holy shit. What is he going to say? I swear to god, if he gives away anything about me. I'm going to end him. Harry shrugged next to me, "It's no big deal. It's just Katie again. Saw her yesterday night." Wait, what the fuck? Who the hell is Katie? 

Astraea smirked knowingly, "Oh, the Katie from a few days ago? Nice, you told me about her. I thought you didn't sleep with anyone twice." Harry shrugged, "Yeah, but have you seen Katie? Destiny tell your sister about Katie." Destiny nodded, "He's right. Katie is incredibly cute. I'd do her too." Liam groaned, "Let's not objectify women! Look, Tina, Harry is already a bad influence on you." Destiny rolled her eyes but chuckled anyway, "He's fine."

Okay, whatever. I don't care. I zoned out for a bit. Why? No reason. I'm definitely not thinking of Katie. Who even is she? Katie. Such a ridiculously common name. I would never name anyone Katie. What kind of name is that? Ugh. I can't believe Styles is sleeping with her. I mean, she's awful. It doesn't matter that I don't know her. It's ridiculous really. 

Enough. I stood up, making everyone look at me. Destiny raised her eyebrow questioningly, "Where are you going?" Um. I lied, "Uh, for a debate club thing. See you guys later." Then I quickly turned around and walked away before anybody else could ask anything again. Technically, it wasn't entirely a lie. I do have to talk to the debate coach regarding an upcoming competition. So, I walked over to his classroom. Totally not thinking of Katie.

Later that day, after all my classes were done, I made my way to the library, ready to plan for the debate team trials. For some reason, they have fresh trials for teams every year, Like, I've been in the team for the last three years. Jesus. But anyway, I'm not super worried. But I do have to prepare for it. I spotted Styles immediately as I stepped into the library. Ugh. What is the sleeping-with-Katie douchebag in the library for?

I deliberately ignored his presence and made my way to a table on the other end of the room. I don't know if he saw me or not; and frankly, I couldn't care less. He did notice my presence, though. Within few minutes later, I heard his footsteps making his way to my table. He flopped down on a chair opposite to me.

I snapped, "What do you want?" He rolled his eyes, "Chill out. I'm bored so I figured I'd annoy you." Of course. Dickhead. I continued to ignore him as I got out my notes. He left me alone for a while before deciding to be annoying again. He poked me, "Loueh. Talk to me, I'm bored." I didn't mean to but I muttered under my breath, "Why don't you go talk to Katie?" I didn't mean for him to hear that, but of course he heard it.

Because, why not? He looked confused for a few seconds before he finally got it. He burst out laughing, "Awe, are you jealous?" I grumbled, avoiding eye contact, "No." Because that's the truth. I'm not jealous. It's just uncomfortable to think about. He nudged me, "You know I haven't actually slept with Katie right?"

My eyes snapped to his, "what are you talking about?" He rolled his eyes, "A few days ago, Trae saw a hickey on my neck, one which you gave me by the way, and asked about it. So I told her I slept with Katie. I didn't even know if there's a Katie here. I figured it's a common enough name." I groaned, "Whatever. I don't care." He chuckled, "Nah, babe, you're actually so jealous."

I glared at him, "Will you shut up, for fuck's sake? I have things to do." That just made him laugh harder and he leaned in and pressed a kiss to my shoulder, still laughing. I smacked him away, "Fuck off, Harry. I hate you." He laughed some more, "Yeah, I hate you more."

He then finally stood up and walked away.