Twenty Three

Harry's POV:

Louis and I were in our room. It was Sunday, and hence a day off. Great, I absolutely love day-offs. All I want to do today is lounge around and so absolutely nothing. Heck, I didn't even want to leave my room. I was exhausted. The last week had been long and annoying, and I was ready for a break.

So, it was decided then. I would leave my room only to go to the cafeteria for meals. And well, I'll have to meet up with the group in the common room later, but that's it. Ugh, sounds so perfect, doesn't it? But of course, the universe couldn't let me have this.

Louis spoke from his bed, across me, "Uh, H?" I lifted my head up, "What do you want?" Louis looked up from his phone, "What's the date tomorrow?" Ugh. What kind of normal person knows the date at any given time? That's just not a thing. I quickly checked my phone, "September 12. Also, you are literally holding your phone. Why couldn't you check it yourself?"

My lovely (not) boyfriend ignored the last part and instead stared at me, "It's the 12th. As in, the date of the computer project submissions." Wait... What?! I asked slowly, "You mean, the one that makes up 30 percent of our grade?" Louis groaned, "Yes! What the hell, H, how did we forget this?"

I shrugged as I sat up, "I don't know, but it wasn't my fault." Louis glared at me, "It is definitely your fault! I never forget project submission dates. Fuck you, you're a bad influence on me." I rolled my eyes, "Dramatic much? It's fine, we'll just do it today?"

Louis stood up and started pacing, "Do it today? Harry, it's literally a full website! Not a single webpage like we're used to making! It'll take ages, and you're literally useless. Do you even know how to start a basic HTML code? Okay, I'm going to fail. For the first time in my life, I'm going to fail a class."

I rolled my eyes before standing up and stopping him from pacing, "Lou, calm the fuck down. We'll figure it out. We'll start right away, and pull an all nighter if we have to, okay?" Louis sighed in my arms, "Fine. You still suck though." I chuckled before pressing a quick kiss to his lips, "Anyway, let's go get a laptop."

So we went to the computer lab to sign out a laptop. Students were allowed to borrow laptops from the lab for a pre-specified time, and if they damaged the device in any way, they'd have to pay themselves to replace it. We're always careful to not break anything.

Anyway, we got a laptop before heading back to our room. We started working on it immediately. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not completely useless at HTML. I mean, sure, Louis did most of the work, but I helped a lot too, okay.

Not gonna lie, this was taking way more effort and time than I'd imagined. Louis however was being a brat and kept snarking me. Somebody remind me why I like him again? He sucks. He literally keeps groaning randomly for absolutely no reason. Fine, maybe he has a reason, but still. Jeez. He could chill out a little.

Suddenly, I got smacked in the thigh, "Will you stop zoning out?! The hyperlink isn't working!" I bit my tongue to stop myself from losing my patience. I nudged him, "Scoot over; let me see." So, I did a quick check of the code and fixed a tiny error before handing the laptop back to Louis. He ran the program and bit his lip when it turned out to be working, "Oh. Thanks." I chuckled, "No problem." He scoffed at me before going back to work. Ugh, the attitude. 

We lost track of time as we were working on the website. So, it's safe to say that we were both startled when there were sudden loud knocks on our dare. Louis cursed furiously under his breath before calling out, "Come in." I chided, "Be nice, Tomlinson." He just spat at me, "Fuck you." Well, jeez.

Anyway, the door opened and Destiny and Astraea stepped in. Astraea sniffed, "Ew, this room smells of hostility." I couldn't stop myself from chuckling, which earned me a slap in the thigh again. Ugh, how did I end up with an abusive roommate/boyfriend? Jeez.