Seven

Louis' POV:

The next few days were hectic with school work and all. Destiny, Liam and I signed up for this year's debate team as soon as the sheets were up. We have never not been in the debate team. Since it was senior year, the teachers were not letting us have it easy. There was just so much to do at all times. Ugh.

It was literally constant stress. How am I stress relieving? Well, you know... Styles and I still had our enemies with benefits thing going. Quite fun really. He was still an annoying piece of shit, though. Honestly, he thinks he's so much better than everyone else. Well, guess what, you fucking moron? You're not. I can't even with him. 

I still don't know whatever the heck was going on between Destiny and Astraea. Like, why did Destiny make me kiss Styles in front of everyone? For fuck's sake, did Styles tell Astraea about her arrangement? I need to ask him that as soon as possible. I swear to god if he told anyone... I will literally end him. Fucking no-good asshole. 

Thankfully, we haven't been forced to hang out with those disgusting Rogues. That was at least great. With all this schoolwork stress, I don't think I could handle being in the presence of any of those dimwits. I tolerate Styles on a good day. One, he's my roommate so I kinda have to. Two, he gives good blowjobs. So, yeah.

Presently, I walked over to the computer lab. It was my last class of the day. I honestly can't wait to be done with it. But like it's also the class I share with all three of the Rogues. And let's not forget that my lab partner is Styles. Ugh. Kill me, already. Today has been too long anyway. 

My day worsened as soon as I stepped foot into the lab. For one, Styles was already sitting at our shared computer. He ignored me as I took a seat. As he should. Then, the teacher came in a few minutes later and announced that we had to make a simple HTML website for today's class. Fuck. Now I have to actually talk to Styles. Ugh.

He wasn't too enthusiastic about working together either. He asked grumpily, "What do we make the website on?" I said questioningly, "Math tips and tricks?" He scoffed in response, "Nerd. No. Let's make an online playlist/song recommendations." I rolled my eyes, "Music freak. No way." He said exasperatedly, "Why do you have to be so difficult? Let's just do a playlist, for fuck's sake." I cursed under my breath before speaking normally, "Fine. But I get to pick more songs." He shrugged to say whatever.

Of course, it wasn't whatever. We decided to put together 28 songs. But he complained at almost every song that I picked. So, we argued over every song. I mean, it doesn't even matter, but still. I can't let him put all these trash songs on the playlist. Once we had compiled all the songs, we proceeded to argue over what we should name the playlist. After bouncing between a lot of names, we ended up naming it the Styles-Tomlinson playlist. We were running out of time. And yes, we flipped a coin to see who's last name should be put down first. 

Once we were done with completing the website, we took turns (after arguing over it) to load a copy into our pendrives. Is it just me or is Styles exhausting to work with? Jesus. I am low-key so exhausted. But then again, I have homework to do. Later, after lunch, I met up with Liam and Destiny at the library. We had to talk about the debate team and the various competitions we were going to participate in throughout the year.

Later that night, I was absolutely hammered. I spent all my free hours practicing for the debate team auditions with Liam and Tina. Then the line at dinner was so long. Basically, everything was annoying as fuck. I just wanted to sleep. So, presently, I trudged to my room, ready to pass out on the bed as soon as I got there.

But, of course, that wasn't happening. I noticed Astraea as soon as I entered the room. Styles was sitting on his bed, and Astraea was standing over him. The two of them appeared to be arguing over them. I could tell because both of them kept rolling their eyes. Then again, they do that all the time. It's a miracle their eyeballs aren't stuck by now.

I groaned at Astraea, "Can you clear out, Trae? I want to go to sleep like right now." She shrugged, "If that's your excuse. I was leaving anyway." She then strut past me and out of the room. I gaped at her leaving. Styles huffed from behind me, "Shut your mouth, loser." I whipped around to face him, "Did you tell Astraea about whatever the fuck it is that we're doing?"

He raised an eyebrow, smirking, "What are we doing?" Ugh, could he be any more immature? I grimaced at him, "Don't fucking play dumb with me. Did you tell her or not?" He rolled his eyes, "Chill. I didn't. As if I'd want her to know I'm sleeping with a moron like you. I said sharply, "Good, because if you did..." he cut me off, annoyed, "Then what? What would you do to me, you fucking dumbfuck?" I don't know what I was thinking, but I got a bottle of water and dumped the whole thing on top of him.

He was spluttering within seconds. He gaped at me, "You.. Fucking... What the fuck, Tomlinson?" I just shrugged. He deserves it. He coughed and shook his head, probably trying to get the water out of his ears. I left him there and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up real quick. He had finally gotten around to changing his clothes by the time I got into bed. I watched, but not in a creepy way, as he stripped and hung up his clothes somewhere to dry. He then put on dry boxers and a tee shirt before coming over to my bed, "I hate you, you know that?"

I grinned, "I know. The feeling is very mutual." He scoffed in annoyance before pushing me over on my bed, "Scoot over." I gaped at him, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He spoke as he got into my bed, "What does it look like I'm going? I have to sleep in here tonight. You poured water over my bed, remember?" I groaned. I forgot about that. This is why people think before they do things. Damn it.

I sighed, "Fine. Just stay away from me." He said in annoyance again, "No can do. This is a single bed. Honestly, I should throw you off the bed." I elbowed his ribs, "I'd like to see you try. Moron." He easily pushed me off the bed. Ouch. I protested, "Hey! I'm letting you sleep in my bed. I demand respect." He reminded me, "It's your fault that my bed in unsleepable." I scoffed as I got back onto the bed, "That's not a word." He glared at me, "Who the heck asked you?  Shut up." I ribbed him hard with my elbow, pushing him aside. He muttered, "Why am I even here?" I sighed exaggeratedly, "I ask myself that every day." 

He rolled his eyes but kept quiet. A while later he groaned, "Whatever, do you wanna fuck?" I laughed aloud as I shifted to face him, "Fucking finally. Twat." I pulled him to me and kissed him. It was intense, rough and kind of really hot. I brought my hands down to his waist while continuing to kiss him. I detached my lips from his, removing his shirt and then attaching my lips to a particular spot on his neck. It made him moan the loudest. Honestly, he has gorgeous moans. They turn me on so much. I sucked on his neck, making him throw his head back and moan really loudly. I smirked, plunging my hand down his boxers and stroking him. I gripped his dick and stroked him, still sucking on his neck. He moaned again, "Louis. Fuck. Please." He came all over my hands (and in his pants) within minutes. He smashed his lips to mine as he rode out his high and we furiously kissed. 

I smacked his arm once he was done, "Suck me off, dickhead." He rolled his eyes but flipped me around anyway. He was going to take off my pants when there was a knock at the door. I cursed furiously under my breath. What? I need to get off! Styles looked up at me before calling out, "Uh, who is it? Go away, what the fuck." I chuckled while a male voice spoke up from outside the room, "Uh, it's Liam." I groaned aloud before I could stop myself. Styles just laughed softly, pressing his mouth to my neck to stop his laughter. I cleared my throat before speaking to Liam, "Yeah, just a sec, I'll be right there." Goddamn it. How am I supposed to get rid of my boner now? Styles smirked and whispered, "Think about your grandma or something." Oh, did I say that aloud? Styles chuckled, "Yes." Again, oops. Styles got off me and went to open the door, just for the sake of torturing me. He nodded to Liam, "Payne. I'm just leaving. You can have Tomlinson all to yourself." 

Fucking twat. I hate him. I hate Liam. I hate everybody.

***

A/N

An I oop? Late update, yeah. I haven't been well, but no worries, I'm all good now. Anyway add me on twitter if you wanna @xxalwayssofia . Take care, pretty people 

~Sofia x