Four

Louis' POV:

After dinner that evening, I went back to my room, ready to crash. I was exhausted. And it was just the first day. I talked my mum and sisters earlier, before dinner. Mum said the twins cried after I left. It sucks, but I can't do anything. They do this every year. I don't blame them though. They are so young anyway. After talking to everyone, I finally went down to the common room.

Liam and Destiny were hanging out with our other friends, the full Royals group, as the Rogues would say it. We talked about random stuff, including the upcoming competitions. The list of interschool competitions should be out soon. I cannot wait. I live for competing interschool.

We were having fun, but of course the Rogues couldn't let us have that. Soon enough, the four idiots of the band started singing. Of course, everyone else in our year practically begged them to sing. They did covers, but I personally don't see the appeal. I mean, sure they sound good, I guess. Niall always played the guitar and all of them sang, taking different verses.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder how Trae and Tina are twins. Destiny cannot sing to save her life. Astraea on the other hand is pretty good. Their personalities were so opposite. I wonder what's the deal with the Rogue trio and the Malik guy. Zayn was in the band but other than that he never hung out with the other three. Although, didn't Tina say Trae and Zayn were a thing or something? I don't even know. And I don't even care. Zayn did have a good voice though.

Styles on the other hand was unbearable. I mean, sure he sang somewhat okay. But he was so cocky about it. Jesus. Stuck up brat. Anyway, after the common room, it was time for dinner, so we all went to the cafeteria and sat with our respective groups. After dinner, I walked out of the cafeteria with Liam and Destiny. And fortunately, we didn't bump into the Rogues today. I was in no mood to deal with them really.

Today I got to the room first, and hence took a quick shower before climbing into my bed. Styles came in a while later and ignored me. As he should. He played his shitty music again. Like ugh, I'm just trying to sleep. But even if the music had been absent, I doubt I'd be able to sleep. It happens sometimes. I can be ready to drop dead because of how tired I am, and still not be able to fall asleep. During times like this, I usually go play with a football.

So, that's what I did today too. I waited till I was sure Styles was asleep, which was around midnight. Then I got my football and slowly tiptoed out of the room. Finally. I'll be alone for a while.

***

Harry's POV:

I woke up with a start. What the... It's really hot in here. I looked around the room. The window was still open. Ugh, why is it so hard to breathe in here? Then I noticed the music still playing. Huh. I'm surprised that Tomlinson listened to me and didn't turn it off again. Oh, well. I reached over and turned it off, before going back to compose myself. I still couldn't breathe properly. So, I decided to go out and take a walk. I mean, we weren't allowed to leave our rooms after lights out, but eh. I go out for walks at night all the time. It helps when I can't breathe.

I slowly got up and left the room, careful not to wake my dimwit of a roommate. He could be a huge snitch for all I know. I was walking near the spots grounds when I heard someone. Like not in a creepy way. But someone was definitely doing something on the football ground. I quickly turned and made my way to the football pitch.

My jaw dropped, "Tomlinson?" I am a hundred percent sure it's him. Nobody else is as tiny as that loser. The figure stilled, stopping the football with a foot. He turned around, pale. Yep. Like I said. Definitely Tomlinson. I walked over to him, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

He turned around and glared at me, "Me? What are you doing here?" I folded my arms, "I believe I asked first." He sighed and gave in, "Couldn't sleep, so playing footie." I shrugged, "Woke up and couldn't breathe. So taking a walk."