Eleven

Louis' POV:

The next morning, I woke up before Harry. Ha. I should throw him off the bed again. I ribbed him, "Wake up, loser." He mumbled, "No. Sore." Oh. Ouch. The activities of the previous night came back to me. I smirked at him even though he couldn't see it before making my way to the bathroom. Hey, at least there's no fighting over the bathroom today.

Soon enough, we were in the cafeteria for breakfast. For some reason, Liam and Destiny were sitting with Niall again. That's so weird. And where even is Astraea? Harry and I walked over to the table, pushing each other aside on our way. We also took adjacent seats for some reason.

Destiny beamed as soon as Harry sat down, "Haz, hey!" Haz? What the...? Harry grinned, "Morning, Dez." She pouted as she smacked his arm, "Don't call me that!" Harry just laughed. Liam looked at me questioningly and in confusion. Me too, Liam, me too. So like what, Harry and Destiny are best friends now? Niall looked confused too.

I cleared my throat, "So, where's Astraea?" Destiny groaned aloud before pointing to another table. Harry and I turned our heads at to look what she was pointing at. Oh. Astraea was sitting super close to Zayn and they were talking about something, I suppose. Harry exaggeratedly rolled his eyes before yelling out, "Astraea, get your ass over here right now." Astraea's head snapped up immediately, and I could hear half the cafeteria chortling.

She rolled her eyes before standing up and walking over to us. She eyed the seat next to Harry before turning to Destiny. I swear she winked, "Tina, switch with me." Destiny shrugged before standing up and sitting next to Harry. What the fuck? This is so weird.

Niall asked Astraea, "Dude, what is even the deal with you and Zayn?" She shrugged, "Nothing, really." Destiny piped in, "But you guys were on a break, right?" Astraea sighed in annoyance at the questions, "Yeah. He was into someone or something." Oh. That's awful. Niall started to ask something again but Astraea changed the topic immediately, "Enough about me. Let's talk about Tina's love life. Particularly, her recent crush."

I remember Destiny fawning over a Julia a few days ago. It was Julia, right? I don't even know. I spoke, "The Julia girl?" Immediately, both Astraea and Destiny's eyes flitted to Harry before Destiny nervously chuckled, "Not exactly." She then hit Astraea and glared at her, clearly asking her to shut up. Okay, all of this is so suspicious.

The topic changed after that. Somehow, a few minutes later, Niall and I were bickering over something. Arguing. Destiny groaned, "Will you guys stop? We have to get to class!" But well, of course, I ignored her. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I faltered and suspiciously turned to Harry. He just gave me an innocent smile before moving his hand. That fucking asshole. I stood up immediately, "Yeah, Tina is right. We have to get to class."

The others followed suite as we walked out of the cafeteria. Harry was right behind me, smirking. I hissed to him when nobody was around, "I hate you." He grinned, "Back at ya." I just rolled my eyes and walking on.

Later today, in math class, I entered the classroom only to find Destiny and Harry sitting together. What the hell? I have the same math class as Harry and Destiny only. And I sit with Destiny like every day. Destiny was giggling at Harry when I walked past them. She looked up and stopped me with wide eyes, "Lou! Hi! Sorry, I hope you don't mind that I'm sitting with Haz today. He needs the help in math."

I just shrugged before walking away. The nerve of Destiny. I fucking hate her. Haz? What the heck is Haz? Why does she call him that? Why is she ditching me to sit with him? Last time I checked, I was his math tutor. He said he didn't even need help! That's why I agreed to be his tutor anyway. But now he needs Destiny's help of all people? None of this makes sense.