Ten

Harry's POV:

The stupid alarm kept going off. I keep snoozing it, but it still rings after every five fucking minutes. Like, for fuck's sake, can I smash my phone already? Louis spoke groggily next to me, "What the fuck, Harry, will you turn that off?" I reached up over him, and turned it off this time before falling on him. He let out an 'oomph' before he wrapped his arms around me and went back to sleep.

For some reason, we slept in the same bed again. Well, we were exhausted after the sex, so we ended up falling asleep in the same vicinity again. Ew. But eh. I mumbled, "We should get up." He didn't say anything. I poked him in the ribs, "Lewis. Wake up." His eyes fluttered open and before I knew what was happening, I was on the floor. The fucking brat pushed me off the bed!

He glared at me as I tried to get up, "Don't ever call me Lewis again." I stuck out my tongue at him, "Lewis, Lewis, Lewis." He kicked me, "Shut up. It's Lou-ie. Lewis is a weird word. Like Lewis acids and Lewis bases. Speaking of those, I need to finish up on an article on Lewis acids and bases." I snorted as I stood, "Nerd." Then before he could say anything I made my way to the bathroom.

I heard Louis complain about that, but whatever. Half an hour later, I was in the cafeteria, sitting with just my friends. Whew, it felt so good to be away from those Royal brats. Apparently, Niall got super annoyed of sitting with them and made some arrangements so we could sit with our extended group again.

Of course, that meant having to deal with whatever Astraea and Zayn have going on. They shamelessly flirted yet bickered at the table. So the entire time in the cafeteria, we watched those two be nauseating. Their relationship was super sexual and they incorporated that in their conversations as well. It was disgusting. It almost made we wish we were sitting with the Royals.

Niall agreed to it. He whispered to me as we were leaving the cafeteria, "Is it just me or have Trae and Zayn become way too overbearing this semester?" I nodded, "Definitely not just you. Everyone else at the table were very uncomfortable too." Niall muttered, "Honestly, I would rather sit with those Royals, just to avoid this."

See? They were that nauseating. Of course, it didn't help that on our way from a class, we saw them in the corners, furiously making out. Ugh. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm friends with them. Actually, scratch that. I wonder that all the time. 

Then I had computer class again. It was, of course, a nightmare as usual. This time, the teacher wanted us to do a project after school hours. We were supposed to make an extended, detailed website and turn it in one week. Of course, it was a partnered project, so this means I'll have to work with Tomlinson for a whole week. Honestly, can I die already?

Louis voiced my thoughts, "Hey, Harry, kill me already, will you?" I groaned, "Yeah, I would, but then I'd have to do the project myself." Louis glared at me but kept quiet. 

So, that was that. Let this officially be the week from hell of this semester. Anyway, after all of my classes, I headed to the library to work on my homework. I spotted Astraea at a table, silently poring over her books. I walked over to her, "Trae?" She looked up, and... Nope, that's Tina. What? Their figures look similar in school uniform. Destiny laughed, "Tina." 

I said sheepishly, "Yeah, I got that. Sorry." She shook her head, "Nah, it's fine. Do you wanna sit here?" Oh. Wow, that's new. In a way. I guess? I sat down next to her, "Sure. Whatcha doing?" She removed her hands from her books so I could see them, "Math homework. Hey, do you need help? I mean, I know Louis is your 'tutor' but it's not like he's actually helping you or anything." I laughed before stopping to consider that. 

I shrugged, "I mean, yeah, I could use the help. Thanks." So for the next two hours, we were at the library, working on math, sitting next to each other. It was actually pretty fun. Destiny is a good tutor. I wonder if I actually need a serious tutor. I mean, I already signed up Louis as mine, so I can't really do anything now. Maybe Destiny will give me a few lessons here and there. We'll see.