Chapter- 41

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

" Shreya...wake up! It's 8:30 and mom will be here in about 10 minutes if you are not up. Then you know what will happen." I heard Riya bhabhi's voice.

" Just five minutes bhabhi. I'll be up." I replied, sleepily.

" We are not leaving this room before you get up properly. Who knows, you'll just sleep again." This time, it was Khyati bhabhi.

" I will not!" I exclaimed, having no option but to get up.

" Good....now take the henna off. I have this oil that you need to keep on for half an hour before washing you hand." Riya bhabhi instructed and I nodded, walking off to the washroom.

Taking it off was really a task because I couldn't use water. It took me around fifteen minutes to get rid of it, both hands and both legs.

" I am done." I announced, getting back to the room.

Khyati bhabhi applied that oil and then I was asked to just sit for a while before going for a bath.

" Okay Shreya, I know that you know all of it but you are getting married today and your husband will have some expectations from you like you have from him. Now being tomorrow night your wedding night....." Before Riya bhabhi could finish her sentence, I interrupted her.

I was in absolutely no mood for this conversation. I was already nervous about it and I didn't want to think more about it.

" I know, I know bhabhi. You don't have to tell me all this." I said, trying to be natural.

" We do. Now listen. Tomorrow is your wedding night but you don't have to do anything you don't want to or are not ready for. Kabir will understand when you tell him because usually men in general are fools who need to be told everything. He loves you and will never force you to do anything you don't want to." Khyati bhabhi continued.

" I know!!! Let's change the topic please?" I couldn't get any more awkward that I really was right now.

Don't misunderstand me, I am all out for sex education but not right now. I didn't want to discuss about it right before the wedding, it was only making me more nervous and I loathed being nervous!

" Also, don't forget to use protection. Babies are the best thing that will happen to you but you'd want to enjoy first and then worry about it later." Riya bhabhi cracked a joke and I rolled my eyes. The two of them kept on talking about it for the rest of very uncomfortable eight minutes. I was just looking at the clock.

" Okay....this conversation is over and now I'd like to go and take bath." I said, getting up as the clock struck 9:10.

" There is nothing to shy about it!" I heard them say but I was already inside the washroom hoping that the two of them would drop the topic once I'm inside and never later discuss with me that this conversation happened.

I took a long, relaxing bath to avoid both my bhabhis and to calm my nerves. It will be so weird. For so long, Kabir has just been my fiance and now in a few hours, he'll be my husband. I remember that day so clearly when I first met him in the college and was so sure that our paths would never cross ever again only to find that he is Khyati bhabhi's cousin later. The world really is a small place.

" Shreya....you can come out now. We promise that we have dropped the topic." I heard Riya bhabhi say.

How long has it been since I've been here anyways?