Chapter- 39

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

Reaching Villa Regina Teodolinda, we settled in the rooms and then I walked by near the lake where I saw loads of wedding planners going here and there. Anika was with me.

" Shrey, this place is absolutely beautiful! So good." She had a dreamy tone to her voice and I totally agreed with her.

" I know right, the moment I saw this place, I knew that this was the one." I replied, sitting on the ground in the lawn. She sat next to me.

We sat in silence for a while.

" Excuse me ladies but this is no day to just sit. Go and get ready, ask your friends and brothers and sister in laws. We are going to go out and explore the place for a while." Siddharth bhai's voice took our attention. Next to him stood Roshni bhabhi.

" But are we allowed though? To go out?" I asked, looking at them.

" Yes, we took permission from all the elders. The kids are asleep and when they wake up, our parents will take care of them. The guests will start arriving from tomorrow so we only have today. Just go and get ready so that we can leave. All of us will meet here in half an hour. Sounds like a plan?" Roshni bhabhi asked.

" Totally. We'll just go and tell the others about it." Anika replied and got up. Then she helped me getting up as the two of them walked towards their room.

" I'll go and tell the gang, you tell Virat bhai and Rohit bhai." She instructed me and I nodded like an obedient kid.

" Yes ma'am!" I mock saluted and both of us split in other directions.

After telling everyone about the plan, I went to get ready. Wearing a maroon, boho dress with my hat and thigh high heeled boots, I was all set to go. The only mistake I made was wearing the high heels.

Shreya's Look-

" Shreya, are you ready?" There was a knock on my door

" Shreya, are you ready?" There was a knock on my door. It was Ronit.

" Yes Ro." I replied, opening the door as we walked to the lawn where everyone was present and Kabir Rathore was not in his formal business suit. Well that's a change I would lovingly accept.

Kabir's Look-